The Punisher custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Monster Magnum Update

revised list
Let's make a list so I get the correct number made, correct me if I'm at any time wrong please
1. Mollins
2. Morbach
3. Punisher 75
4. USMC Hicks
5. Elvis 1976
6. Toyadventurer
7. Lobo - Dude, I'm sorry for missing you on the list. Now it's right
8. Lord Azrael
9. Saya & Dwing
10. Deckard
11. S-Ramos
12 Ryan Bonaminio
13. Lord Vicious
14. Darkchylde80

If there is anyone not on the list that should be please pm me. I've re-sent it to Lonnie & I want to get the correct number made. Should be end of this week, so I'll need to know before Friday please

Last edited:
Stumbled on a perfect find.

Found a vest in my parts bin, turned it inside out & it looks dead on to the front of the War Zone vest!!!! The shape is perfect, even has guide lines to attach the nylon straps. This is gonna get the Magiccs neck piece & I will then have a perfect vest.

Will be using the one panel from the mystery vest & the back from the Loading Toys

I'll try to find out what vest it is & post images & links.

Amnur, the crazy thing is the front doesn't need to be modded for the groin piece, this is already cut the same way! Will try maybe this weekend. Family medical situation going on & also family in from out of town. So it may be a few days.

Knuckle, I'm curious to see that vest.
I'm really busy too, that's why I doesn't finish wolverine yet...
:rock

SO where are the other Punisher.
So many heads sold and so little customs.

Ok here's my new Punisher project. Inspired bu the work of Ariel Olivetti and the comiquette.

The head is from the marvel studio Punisher with reworked hair on a Ducth body

IMG_4732.jpg

IMG_4733.jpg

Punisher looks fantastic - it's got something from the new movie and from the comic books as well. Great job on the base and all the other parts. Congrats.

Here's mine. I'm not a great painter and this was my first actual painting of a head sculpt. I think it came out well.

IMG_0133.jpg

Awesome Thurd! Do you believe that I haven't painted mine yet... lol. I've been busy with my work, so I couldn't even finish the Wolverine and Jean Reno head. But I think I'll finish them this week.
Well, hope you finish your Punisher soon Thurd, I really want to see him.
Keep working man!:rock

Back