The Punisher custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome Thurd! Do you believe that I haven't painted mine yet... lol. I've been busy with my work, so I couldn't even finish the Wolverine and Jean Reno head. But I think I'll finish them this week.
Well, hope you finish your Punisher soon Thurd, I really want to see him.
Keep working man!:rock

Thanks Amnur, and I can't wait to see your new sculpts. Especially Jean Reno.

Man this thread inspired me to do 2 things, 1 Join up to comment on how amazing some of these are and 2 re-do my own custom.

I love the sleeveless look and have scored the Hot toys res evil Chris body but can anyone help me out with a head choice?

Elvis, could you explain how you modded the Marvel studio head and what paints ect you'd use to get the colour to match.

your an inspiration man...

Ok, here some detailed pics of the vest.
If anyone need any tip, just let me know

:rock

DSC02234.jpg
DSC02236.jpg

DSC02237.jpg
DSC02238.jpg

DSC02239.jpg
DSC01257.jpg

So awesome, Amnur! Do you have something inside the vest to keep that rigid shape?

And on another Punisher custom note, anyone have any suggestions when it comes to making the skull t-shirt? Like, is there a certain iron-on or paint I should use?

So awesome, Amnur! Do you have something inside the vest to keep that rigid shape?

And on another Punisher custom note, anyone have any suggestions when it comes to making the skull t-shirt? Like, is there a certain iron-on or paint I should use?

Yeah, I sew the vest, and inserted inside that plastic that comes in front of LCD panels, its a kind of very thin foam, white/transparent.
And the cloth must be a little tick, not cloth like t-shirts.
Also, you have to use velcro in the edges, to close the vest in the body. (sorry for my caveman english):dunno
And about the skull, dude I can't help you...lol cause I even painted mine. But the paint that I'll use, it's specific paints for cloth, and I'll use shades of white.
:rock

Back