Henri Ducard / Ra´s Al Ghul head sculpt available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To all who who asked for one of my Ra´s heads, another run is possible.

I did some minor changes to it and if somebody is interested I can put them up for sale again.

rasnew.jpg

susala how the taken head coming out?

I´ll do it as soon as I have finished the Collateral head sculpt for OneSixthBruce. ;)

Susala...Thank a loooooooot!!
waiting for this good news long long time..
I'm in...
I want to order 3 Al Ghul head...1 for myself..2 for my friends..
so please count me in for 3

Last edited:
I'm interested in another one of Ra's sculpt!! Please send me the info to make the purchase..

Thanks Susala!:) You just made my day!:banana Count me in for one, too! Good thing I crossed my fingers;)

Very cool of you to fit this in among your other obligations. Very cool of you to incorporate the suggestions made. You are a class act !!!

Hi Susala, count me in for one Ras head too. I'm also interested in one Taken and two Collateral heads.
I'm already on the list for 2 Daniel Craig heads, when all is done, can you mail them all in one shipment (saves me sh fees)?

to susala
your index box is full...
can't sent you pm...

Sorry. :monkey3 Deleted some messages.

Hi

What changes did you make? I'd be interested. Thanks!

The eyes are a bit bigger, I´ve smoothed out some parts of the face and did changes to the neck.

@Spierre D'Lend

Yes, they can be all shipped together then. I´m currently casting the Craig and Ra´s heads and will finish the Taken head as soon as I have done the Collateral head sculpt.
But I´ll not sell the Collateral sculpt, it will be offered by OneSixthBruce only.

@Spierre D'Lend

Yes, they can be all shipped together then. I´m currently casting the Craig and Ra´s heads and will finish the Taken head as soon as I have done the Collateral head sculpt.
But I´ll not sell the Collateral sculpt, it will be offered by OneSixthBruce only.

Okay Susala, sounds good. Put me down for 2 Craig heads, 1 Ras, and 1 Taken, shipped together.
Can you put aside my 2 Craig heads first (eventhough they'll be shipped later) since I'm one of the early ones in the list? I'd prefer mine to be the early casts. Thanks!
I'll order The Collateral head separately from OneSixthBruce.

hi your inbox is full i want to get 1 head of ras 1 head of craig and 1 head from taken pls send it to smallstudios for painting kindly pm me instruction re payment thank you

Last edited:
Hi Susala,
I just sent you my payment. Let me know if you received it. By the way, your inbox is still full.
Thanks!

Back