Henri Ducard / Ra´s Al Ghul head sculpt available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to make a purchase a Ra's Al Guhl head. Tried to PM you but your inbox is full. Please let me know how to contact you so we can set up payment ASAP.
Thanks

Follow the link and send her an email. She will get back to you.

Sus' is top notch.

Ra's al Ghul
1/6th Customized by Elvis1976

---------------------------------------------

Head Sculpt: Susala + real moustache added
Tuxedo: unknown brand
Gloves: Hot Toys Joker rapainted black
Shirt: Dragon
Tie: Dragon with RInestone added
Scarf: handmade velvet scarf
Shoes: Sideshow
Body: Qui Gon sideshow buck
Cane: still missing

More pics to come!!!!!

IMG_1853.jpg

IMG_1830.jpg

Susala,
I was wondering if you were able to ship put my Ra's order? Tryin to get in contact by PM but it's full.

Thanks

Susala,
I was wondering if you were able to ship put my Ra's order? Tryin to get in contact by PM but it's full.

Thanks

Hi!
Don´t worry, the head has been shipped out to you and should arrive soon. ;)

btw: Yes, I have to clear my inbox, but there are many important PMs I just can´t delete yet. :duh

Just got the sculpt in yesterday and I am very satisfied with my purchase. Do you take personal commissions??

Hey, looks like I'm a Johnny come lately on this Ra's Al Ghul head sculpt. Sure am sorry I missed it. If you ever decide to put another run through I'm in for sure. Just found this thread a little late I guess. Sculpt really looks great. Love your work.

Old Grandpa

Looks like I'm late to the party, too:( Well, if you start re-making these awesome Ducard/Ra's Al Ghul heads again, I would like to order one, too. I'll have my fingers crossed:)

Hi Susala
would you make a Ra´s Al Ghul head sculpt for me?
I do hope I still have a chance to get it..
thanks

Back