HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I feel like they released this info a while ago. It's not quite the movie length episodes they were promising.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

They had mentioned that the episodes would be extended, but this is the first time I've actually seen revealed runtimes. Also, they had orginally said all six would be extended. I guess that changed.

:(

At this point, I feel like the book series is never going to get finished.

They are going to have to bring JRRM back several time “Flatline” style just to finish the next book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At this point, I feel like the book series is never going to get finished.

It won't...if you start to tell a joke and someone rushes out the punchline while you are setting it up you typically stop talking and walk away...you don't ignore the interruption, keep setting up the joke, and subtly change the blurted out punchline.

It won't...if you start to tell a joke and someone rushes out the punchline while you are setting it up you typically stop talking and walk away...you don't ignore the interruption, keep setting up the joke, and subtly change the blurted out punchline.

Yeah that's what I was getting at a few posts up. I think the show reaching the end first might well be a motivation killer.

I feel like “Winds of Winter” is definitely coming out. At least, eventually. But since there is supposed to be at least one more book after that, I have no idea if the whole book series will reach its conclusion. George R.R. Martin isn’t exactly a spring chicken, either, and he seems to have had difficulty with writer’s block for this one too. On the other hand, maybe he’ll get to a point in the story where the writing will come easier.

4C5749A4-21A0-4061-BA28-C69564642ECE.jpeg4719C4E7-AFBA-4467-A464-A3A58A2BAA5C.jpeg

Nine yrs ago at a George Martin book signing.
Can you imagine getting all those autographs on a first edition?!
880BA441-276F-451A-8B94-8743F41F25F4.jpeg

Back