HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This new undead Mountain reminds me of Jason X! :horror

the-mountain_-_h_2015.jpg

jason x.jpg

Maybe since the mtn is in an undead state already he’s immune from being turned and will be the unsung hero by killing the Nights King....or not,
The Hound and Mtn will probably die from mutually inflicted wounds and Arya will wear Littlefingers or Jaimie’s face to get close to Cersei and off her.
She then wears the Queens face and gives orders to Lannister and Gold company forces to help the North. Possibly the Mtn beats his brother but Arya wears the Hounds face as well and takes care of the Mtn.
All guesses.

So, the size of Arya's body isn't a problem with her masquerading as other people?

Not like she could fool anybody with the disparity between her and say, the Hound.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

So, the size of Arya's body isn't a problem with her masquerading as other people?

Not like she could fool anybody with the disparity between her and say, the Hound.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I thought about that and raised the question before but no one had the answer. It’s not covered in the cable series and I haven’t read the books to see.
Havent googled it either.
Clearly there’s much more to her abilities as she can mimic other voices as well. So are they supernatural in origin?
No prep time seems to be needed in putting on or taking off a dead persons face. I don’t think we’ve seen Arya or anyone with her abilities impersonate anyone drastically different in physical proportions. Can it be done?
Ive no idea.
Did she keep Littlefingers face?
I would’ve.
Has word already gotten out to Kings Landing that he’s been excuted thus trying to use that ruse too risky?
I don’t know.
Can she ask Bran if it would succeed?
Does Bran already know the outcome of the coming war?
I don’t know.
Cersei has prophecy concerning her demise.
It doesn’t sound like Arya more like Sanssa or Denarys.
Is Arya killed in a case of mistaken identity? She’s killed by someone wanting to kill Cersei but Arya could be in her place.
I don’t know.

Interestingly Dinklage said he guessed correctly on Tyrion’s fate at the end of the series before reading the scripts.
My guess is Jon Snow and Danarys die but not before she gives birth. Tyrion weds Sanssa and they both rule. They also
raise Jon and Danarys child together, grooming him or her to sit on the throne one day. One dragon will survive.

Or

Arya survives, takes Danarys face and confronts the Nights King and beats him in single combat thus destroying all the undead. Everyone thinks Dany has won the war. She is made Queen. Tyrion knows the truth and Arya is used as a figure head while he rules and raises the child. The prophecy comes true ( from a certain point of view)
Prophecies are tricky things.

Also does Lady Stonheart finally make an appearance courtesy of the Nights King?

Or

This one is really out there:
Maybe Jon lives. Arya still impersonates Dany when needed for unity sake. But Jon could develop feelings for Arya that go beyond brother/sister. Hey he already went there with Dany. Arya would be in the same place more less with Aegon/Jon’s new understanding of his heritage.
Thats a weird one but there’s logic in it.

Last edited:
That whole face swap thing -- with the Man who whatever dude -- was my least favorite part of the GoT journey.

I can go with dragons and white walkers, sure... but not that. Nuh-uh.

I think Jon is also toast — either felled by the Night King or the undead dragon.

So my list of casualties so far:

Jon
Grey Worm (easy)
Jorah

Many more but I need to think about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Jon is also toast — either felled by the Night King or the undead dragon.

So my list of casualties so far:

Jon
Grey Worm (easy)
Jorah

Many more but I need to think about it.

Jon is a dead man. Literally. No doubt.

But he's given Dany a baby, and the ultimate heir.

I'm not so sure Jon is a dead man yet. Unless his demise happens toward the end of the final episode. He was brought back from the dead for a reason. Most likely to kill the Night King at the expense of his own life. However, I think his seed will be planted in Dany by then.

The cast has mentioned multiple times the ending will be sad. And since Jon has always been a series favorite (mine too), he will probably go out in a heroic fashion. Something Dany mentioned in the previous season how heroes always try to out perform one another which she thinks is foolish. But someone has to do it.

My other big clash is who wins the Clegane bowl? I think the Hound will prevail with Arya's help but perish in the process.

I think Tyrion will survive. His character was the author's favorite.

Cersi will bite it! I've been waiting for that b!t$h to die since season 1! :lol

I'm not so sure Jon is a dead man yet.

I'm not so sure he'll kill the NK.

Might be Bran. If that weird connection pans out. But of course, Jon will have a hand in the NK's demise somehow. You know, like the bad version is throwing the sword to whoever ultimate kills the NK. Something like that.

The NK definitely has had dueling eyes on both Jon and Bran.

Good points, everyone. Likely kill count:

1. Cersei
2. Maester Cyburn
3. Grey Worm
4. Jorah
5. Jon
6. Tormund
7. All dragons
8. Davos
9. Both Cleganes
10. Melisandre
11. Podrick
12. Brienne

This reminds me of my anticipation of the final season of Spartacus and the incredible tension I felt watching that - even though in that show, given the real history, you know it's not ending well for those characters - of course that was how well that show was done - it still made you hope against the inevitable.

IMO there is too much hype on this last season . The merchandise alone is ridiculous. Suppose this final season doesn’t deliver :dunno

I’m basing my guesses on character arcs/machinations, and also on proximity to front line combat.

Bron’s luck is also bound to run out — hard to say with that one.

People think Jaime is going to live?

If anyone needs a sacrifice to prove his worth, its Jaime. He alone must ultimately kill his sister -- take her to Hell with him in tow. His worst traits are all about protecting their secret at all costs -- the show starts with it -- and so must it end.

Back