HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People think Jaime is going to live?

If anyone needs a sacrifice to prove his worth, its Jaime. He alone must ultimately kill his sister -- take her to Hell with him in tow. His worst traits are all about protecting their secret at all costs -- the show starts with it -- and so must it end.

My only vote for him living through it, is that Martin’s universe is unfair. So Jaime may not get a satisfying end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good points, everyone. Likely kill count:

1. Cersei
2. Maester Cyburn
3. Grey Worm
4. Jorah
5. Jon
6. Tormund
7. All dragons
8. Davos
9. Both Cleganes
10. Melisandre
11. Podrick
12. Brienne

I think Tormund will end up with Brienne. Happy ending, and what better way to show Westeros at one with the Wildings.

People think Jaime is going to live?

If anyone needs a sacrifice to prove his worth, its Jaime. He alone must ultimately kill his sister -- take her to Hell with him in tow. His worst traits are all about protecting their secret at all costs -- the show starts with it -- and so must it end.

Jaime is TOAST!

I'm not so sure he'll kill the NK.

Might be Bran. If that weird connection pans out. But of course, Jon will have a hand in the NK's demise somehow. You know, like the bad version is throwing the sword to whoever ultimate kills the NK. Something like that.

The NK definitely has had dueling eyes on both Jon and Bran.

Night King kills Jon, but before Jon is dead he throw Bran longclaw and Bran uses it to kill the Night King? I don't see that happening.

Given he’s going to lead from the front, strong possibility of death by undead dragon.

I do believe the dragons will die.

But at the very end of the show, perhaps even the last shot, I see a shadowy figure with a torch moving through dark catacombs, deeper and deeper, and finally places a strong box in the darkest cell... camera moves in on the crate to reveal... three dragons eggs.

Night King kills Jon, but before Jon is dead he throw Bran longclaw and Bran uses it to kill the Night King? I don't see that happening.

Yeah, it wasn't a literal example.... and certainly not in that way. But the idea that Bran will ultimately destroy the Night King because of their strange connection is very possible. The sight, the touch, the fact that the NK can 'see' thru Bran, wee where he is... there's something there. Perhaps. Bran must have a hand in the Night King's death, even if the Night King's physical 'death' is at Jon's hand, Bran will issue the psychological 'death'.

So many characters' arcs to complete I don't even know where to begin. But it's fun to come up with ways to end it. Here's how I would end it:

Jon prepares for the war back at Winterfell and reunites with Bran, Sansa and Arya. After one last night of celebration Sam pulls Jon aside and tells him who he truly is yet Jon denies it as "nonsense." Jon goes to the pit to connect with his father and stumbles upon a secret enclosure containing writings from his father - with Sean Bean's voice dubbed over writing for added emotional effect - confirming his origins. Jon leaves for the great war with Dany and all of their soldiers. Scene pans out showing their force and Dany on Drogon cuts into the shot looking majestic and fierce. The second dragon - not pictured - is heard and belts a thundering battle cry. Scene cuts to a close-up of Rhaegal breathing fire and as it zooms out - Jon is seen mounted on Rhaegal. End scene.

Back at Winterfell Brienne is happy to see Sansa and Arya alive and well and leaves to lend her support to Jamie. As Brienne is seen leaving Winterfell, Arya cozies up to Sansa and she is taken aback by this new found affection for her big sister. Sansa leaves because its getting late and she is "weirded" out by Arya. Next shot shows a close-up of Sansa as she turns to leave and a knife slices her neck open. Sansa turns to Arya with bewilderment trying to make sense of her actions. Arya smirks and says, "Sometimes when I try to understand a person's motives, I play a little game - do you think I never played that game with you Sansa? I loved you dearly, yet your love for me could not be reciprocated even as I saved your own brother from certain death. And in your own pride, you took ownership of saving Jon and wished death upon me? To that I said, 'Not Today." Arya peels away her face and reveals herself as Petyr Baelish. "Have you forgotten I come from Braavos where the Faceless men come from? Arya was simply an apprentice whereas I was well-versed in their methods. Sansa falls to her knees and dies. Littlefinger smirks and disappears into the shadows.

At the great battle, many men die. While Dragonglass and Valyrian steel can kill Whitewalkers, no damage is done unto the Night King who continues to raise the dead as Whitewalkers. Victory is inconceivable at this point. Sam charges at the Night King with his Valyrian sword and stabs the Night King. He picks Sam up by neck and raises him above ground with ease. Sam stabs the Night King in the wound where the Valyrian steel wounded him with a piece of dragonglass from his pocket. The Night King is hurt badly and everyone takes notice of this 1-2-punch combo of dragonglass and Valyrian steel. Sam is thrown dozes of feet into the air and Jon runs to help Sam. Sam is badly hurt and says, "At least my name will be written about in the books now" and dies.

The remaining party regroups with a new strategy. Dany tries to distract the Night King from above while they siege upon the Night King on the ground but Dany is attacked by the turned-white-walker-dragon Viserion. Dany falls off her dragon and plummets to the ground. Viserion attempts to finish off the badly hurt Drogon but Rhaegal sacrifices himself by taking the full force of Viserion's artic blast. Rhaegal dies. Viserion changes direction and heads towards Jon Snow and the others where they are all unsuccessful in delivering the final blow to the Night King because he needs to be stabbed by dragonglass and Valyrian steel simultaneously. Jon looks around him, sees his men on the brink of death with an ever-growing army slowly encroaching on them, Viserion in the background making his way towards them and the Night King heading towards Jon. Jon orders his men to deliver a cloud of dragonglass arrows to fall on the Night King. "But that means, . . " Tormund unable to finish his sentence mutters. Jon screams back at them, "It's the only way!" Tormund begrudgingly nods and aims towards the sky along with his men. Hundreds of dragonglass arrowheads shoot up into the air and as they change direction, fall down towards the Night King. Jon surges towards the Night King as Viserion gains on him and his men. The scene shifts to slow-motion as Jon lunges towards the Night King as both he and Jon is pierced with hundreds of arrows while Jon successfully stabs him in the heart with Longclaw. The Whitewalkers shatter and Viserion drops from the sky. The Night King is defeated. Jon, blanketed with arrows from head to toe, dies on the battlefield.

Tormund, the Hound and Tyrion survive and come to the aid of Dany who is on the brink of death. Tyrion believes her only chance is to take her to King's Landing in hopes that Qyburn can save her. The Hound offers to come with to which Tyrion asks why? "I have some unfinished business," says the Hound. Tyrion suspicious of his motives asks, "Oh? You sure that's all?" The Hound freezes and after a long pause says, " . . . . I also hate this **** weather" and walks off. Tyrion asks Tormund, "What will you do?" Tormund looks at the thousands dead on the battlefield where his eyes catch the remains of the wall destroyed by Viserion. "Rebuild it" he responds.

Theon redeems himself by killing his uncle and saving his sister.

Back at King's Landing, Cersei is thrilled with the outcome and wishes to kill off Dany. Jamie pleads with her, "Dany is in a coma, her army has been decimated, Jon and Sansa are dead, the Night King has been defeated along with our enemies. We won. . . . . . let it go. For me." Cersei locks eyes with Jamie and quickly replies, "No." "Then how about for our child?," Jamie responds. Cersei looks away and smirks, "There never was a child you fool." Before Jamie can comprehend why she would lie, Cersei says, "It was just an insurance policy that you wouldn't leave us." Jamie tears up and says, "The day Tommen died . . . . . . you died too. Didn't you?" Cersei's smirk begins to diseappear as she gazes upon the ground. Jamie storms out.

Jamie goes to Tyrion and urges him to leave with Dany. "I could not convince Cersei - she's not safe here." Tyrion and Jamie hear a scuffle in Dany's room and run to assist. They see the Mountain engaging in a battle with Brienne as she tries to save Dany. Brienne is beaten easily and is left bloodied on the floor. Before Cersei could give the order to finish her, a sword strikes her from behind. The camera shifts to the side to reveal the assailant - Jamie, the Queen Slayer. The Mountain leaves Brienne to focus and Jamie and from out of nowhere is beheaded by the Hound. Jamie and Tyrion lock eyes - the last of the Lannisters reach out to each other in shock.

End Scene A:

Months later, Dany is still in a coma and is only kept alive long enough to birth a son. Tyrion believes Jon and Dany's son to be the rightful heir of the throne and vows to mentor him and be the father that he always wanted. Jamie and the Hound both want a part in raising a better leader and pledge allegiance to Dany's son. Dany passes and is rejoined with Khal Drogo and their child. An aerial view of King's Landing takes us towards the wall showing the destruction of the great battle and slowly zooms on Jon Snow. A child covered in a long hooded robe squats over Jon's lifeless body. With their face still unseen and covered, the child takes out one of the arrowheads and discovers its dragonglass and proceeds to chant a phrase. Scene cuts to Jon's face full frame with the phrase being repeated in the background. Jon's eyes open to reveal bright blue eyes. Cut to Black/End Series.

End Scene B:

Months later, Dany survives and gives birth to a son. Tyrion believes this son to be the rightful heir to the throne and Dany agrees. Tyrion along with Jamie and the Hound offer their support and allegiance to this son as the hope for a better leader. Later that night Dany touches Longclaw to reminisce about Jon. Suddenly, a knock on the door catches her off guard. She opens it and Jon Snow appears. They both hug and she asks, "How?" "For another time Dany, let me feel your warmth for I've been cold too many nights now." With tears streaming down her face, she smiles and rests her head on his chest. Dany softly says, "So much loss. Yet here we stand, with a healthy baby at hand despite all the chaos." Screen slowly raises up from Dany's face to Jon's. Jon smirks and says, " . . . . chaos is a ladder." Cut to Black/End Series.

[emoji38]

My Wife never eats sugary snacks, but she's such a big GOT fan she came home with 2 bags of Game of Thrones Oreos.

I'm not kidding, GOT Oreos. It's a thing.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

So it'll end with the saddest ending? Mr. Green propose all main char dies, including the undead. Only the weak, handicapped will remains and repopulate; only to restart the cycle again.

[emoji38]

My Wife never eats sugary snacks, but she's such a big GOT fan she came home with 2 bags of Game of Thrones Oreos.

I'm not kidding, GOT Oreos. It's a thing.

:lol My wife and I picked up a bag last night. I'm not sure how many different designs there are on the cookies, but so far I saw one with the Night King's face, a dire wolf and the Targaryen Sigil.

Wow! Really? Looks like I'm going to the store to grab some Oreos and a gallon on milk!

oreo.jpg

[emoji38] My wife and I picked up a bag last night. I'm not sure how many different designs there are on the cookies, but so far I saw one with the Night King's face, a dire wolf and the Targaryen Sigil.
My wife is a health food junkie, she never eats stuff like that, but made an exception in this case. [emoji38]

She's 42 and looks 27, so she must have the right idea.

Back