Harmonica - Once Upon A Time in the West - sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just had em in my custom bin. Neither is exactly what I want, so Im still lookin around for parts.

Been a casting fool lately...soo....
Now I'm Going through emails and getting a count................
Most. if not all boxes go out next week :)
Yippie !!

Thanks everyone :)

Russ

I havent figured out the outfit myself yet....but I will at some point. The biggest thing to overcome ( the head) is done now ....lol

A number of USA orders went out today, I sent emails w tracking to people who's shipped :)

Please post here when they show up, I like to know that everyone is happy !

Received my 2 today--- One for harmonica One for Bernardo O'Reilly.
looks GREAT.

Question for Russ or anyone else. i want to hang the harmonica around the neck with some cord or thread. Is the best way to drill a small hole on the edge ? or anyone else have any sugggestions ?

Jim

Thank ya !!
Feeback would rock !! I will do a mass feedback once everyone who got theirs chimes in :)

Thats what I will do Jimmy , prob take a small bit and hand turn it on one end of it. Or maybe carefully twist the exacto tip to make a glue point for the string. I dunno how much abuse the lil harmonica could take...lol

El Calvo

Yours has shipped,

IN FACT , as of today , ALL Bronson heads have shipped out now.
International destinations should take 5-10 days to get to you .
Thanks everyone ! PLease let me know when they get there and that you like him by posting here, and lets keep this thread going for costuming suggestions and to show off figures when underway.

Russ :)

Thanks Russ for the shipping notice.:banana

Now that I'm collecting heads I'm starting to have trouble finding the right clothes. If you find anything that goes well with this guy, let me know.

El Calvo

Yours has shipped,

IN FACT , as of today , ALL Bronson heads have shipped out now.
International destinations should take 5-10 days to get to you .
Thanks everyone ! PLease let me know when they get there and that you like him by posting here, and lets keep this thread going for costuming suggestions and to show off figures when underway.

Russ :)

Thanks for the heads up Russ :banana . I have all that I need to finish him just need the head painted and I'll post some pic when finish :joy

Back