Harmonica - Once Upon A Time in the West - sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Barlow

Super Freak
Reaction score
HIya
SO first off, thanks to everyone for their support on this project !!

You make me feel great about doing more custom sculpts of unsung heroes in the 1/6th world :)

I am not currently accepting any more people for the list . I am moving on to other characters I want for my collection.
I may offer this sculpt at a later date though .

Well I just got off the plane, had to sleep a bit, and plan on sorting orders and starting the castings tomorrow so within a week I will be sending out the first wave of heads, and keep casting and shipping from then on till all are out. Because my PM box is always full or close to it usually , I will email people from their order email when theirs has shipped . Outside US orders obviously are more time consuming fro me w customs forms etc.. so they will be going out in blocks also .

So stay tuned :D

Russ

Last edited:
I hate you Russ.
You keep doing these characters that I want but have no display space for.

Incredible, as usual.

C'MON ANZIK !!!!!!

Everyone knows..........

jello.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

---------------------------------------

Last edited:
oh snaps! dude make him avaible! you going to do frank too?

Last edited:
I think I will have to :)

The main thing is I wouldnt be able to offer full figures. Franks outfit is easier than Harmonicas.
Id love to do Robards to have a trilogy set .

I have a lot of sculpts to finish up in the meantime .

R

brother chyanne is a must but then if you do jason robards you gotta do jill too!!! lol

Last edited:
I'm not a religious kind of person but..

JESUS CHRIST YOU HAVE AMAZING SKILLS!!! :google

Wow, that is fantastic!!! Sorry I haven't got back to you regarding They Live, but I will. Back back to Harmonica - holy shi te!!!

I WANT ONE!!!

Seriously Once upon a time in the west is my favourite movie ever!!! i must have 4 or 5 versions of the sound track. What about doing another sculpt with the Harmonica in his mouth so once its on the figure body it can be posed like the opening scene of the movie at the trainstation where hes playing the harmonica with one hand :)

Thanks everyone !! :D

GatackFC- A Jill would be great, if someone can let me know what female figure is most used, with the most available clothing fits that would make it easier for me to know what head,neckstyle to sculpt from. Jill will be on the backburner, but there are a number of female sculpts I need to do to fill in the gaps w my Raiders figs, Alien, etc... so If anyone has that info , please let me know :)

Anzik - I have no plans on any Munsters figs, there were some 1/6 figs put out a year or so ago that arent Horrible, maybe just need a lil paint change.

karamazov80 - I agree a film that needs some representin !!

morethanatimelord - I might, I like the idea, but that would happen down the road, Ill be happy to get this one finished first . Most of it would depend on the hands being able to hold that close pose . I will be doing a harmonica if I cant find a 1/6 one.

velvet morning - I still wish I could have gotten one of your Blondies, or at least the outfit..grr... but I will post finished sculpt picts and info when its done:duh.

Russ

Back