Harmonica - Once Upon A Time in the West - sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great sculpt and fun to paint.
387859730.jpg

Awesome job Bernard. Would you mind giving a break down of your outfit and parts?

Thanks El Calvo and Woffard.
The parts are pretty basic.
Boots- Triad,
Pants - unknown bluejean faded out.
Top- Cygirl red top faded with custom work
Jacket - Art Figure Redemption faded and hand painted.
Gun/Gunbelt - Battle Gear Toys reworked

I really like the cut of the Art Figure jacket. I just wish I could have made better lines. :dunno

These look great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More people should show off !!

- No thats not the fullsize I did -

Killer job on those! Great weathering on the outfit Bernard2002. Boot25 that paint job is just amazing. Really shows off Russ's incredible sculpt.
Dang, one of these days I'll have to get around to sharing what I have done.

I'm looking for one of these Harmonica head sculpts, anyone have one for sale or trade?

Also, what existing head sculpt would be good to use for gang leader Frank (Henry Fonda)?

It is now time for a full high spec figure of Harmonica, I am on a quest. You shall see from the attached image Gee Whizz are good for the clothing set. Ongoing enquiries for Harmonica instrument and Colt SAA revolver. If possible the carpet bag too.

Attachments

• 20230308_181530.jpg
    20230308_181530.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Harmonica, head sculpt and Harmonica instrument, GreyRabbit is considering creating a new sculpt. It would be good to know what interest subject to images there would be for the venture.

Interest noted. If the interest is low I may proceed with a few sculpts and harmonica instruments. Clothing set is available from Gee Whizz and the remaining parts can be easily sourced. I had a leather rig made, details taken from images. Colt SAA revolver, the best found so far is from Kaustic Plastik, John Wayne Set. The carpet bag would be the icing on the cake.

Attachments

• 20230511_164059.jpg
    20230511_164059.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
I would love to get a full set, or at least a "ready to assemble" set of Harmonica; painted head and hat, clothing (the coat in particular), pistol, etc.

Back