Harmonica - Once Upon A Time in the West - sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well We already have GBU set, I think its only fiting that there should be a set for this great film !!

Jack Elam......love him....but he's a back back back burner sculpt me thinks

Only Saw OUTW for the first time this summer. I'm 50 yrs old. I guess I would not have appreciated it as much as an 10 yr old watching it in full screen format on a b/w tv.

The guy on TCM has said : If your seeing an old movie for the first time---you're seeing a new movie

Anyway, I was absolutely blown away by that loooong first scene of the 3 gunmen waiting in the train station. The panorama, the sound effects. the faces of Strode, Elam and the 3rd guy (perfectly cast). The fly buzzing around Elam's chin.

This is what cinema is all about

probly someting a 10 yr old would not have appreciated

Then there is Fonda--as never seen before, arriving on the scene with that edgy guitar. The banter between Bronson (always one of my favorites) and Robards (did'nt know he did Westerns) --what is it ?

"There were three men in those three dusters, there are three bullets in those three men"

Jim

Payment sent! Lucky I found this thread in time... I would've been seriously bummed to miss out on this one.

Truly OUTSTANDING work on Charlie, it's so great to finally see him immortalized in resin. Can't wait to see him painted!

I'm also looking forward to seeing Frank and some of the other characters from this Leone epic. Brings back lots of memories for me. Thanks for bringing yet another classic Western film icon to 1:6 scale life! :rock

It looks like you have your hand on the pulse of classic sixties & seventies movies. Any chance you would ever sculpt a Serpico or a Popeye Doyle head? Thanks!

It looks like you have your hand on the pulse of classic sixties & seventies movies. Any chance you would ever sculpt a Serpico or a Popeye Doyle head? Thanks!

I love 60's and 70's characters.

I dunno about Serpico, I like Pacino from that film period , so maybe Ill do one someday that could be "turned" into Serpico, but he's not on my radar right now .

Popeye Doyle is a maybe as Ive wanted a Hackman Lex Luthor for awhile , and aside from that Hackman would be a great western fig etc... but he also would be further down the road as far as my list ...

SO maybe :monkey3

I have a Dirty Harry on my shelf right now, its not my sculpt but fine for now. Thats why I jumped on the Bronson Death Wish to go next to him .
Yeah, I couldnt stop myself I got a Zod along with the Egon :)

Any plans for other Wester characters Russ? Im a big Italian westerns fan so anything like a Franco Nero Django or Terence Hill as `Nobody` would be fantastic :)

I have a Dirty Harry on my shelf right now, its not my sculpt but fine for now. Thats why I jumped on the Bronson Death Wish to go next to him.

So it would be only fitting to continue with a Frank Serpico, Popeye Doyle, Roy Scheider, Walter Matthau and Steve McQueen. Sorry couldn't help myself. The genre was epic!

A Dirty Harry would be fantastic. There really hasn't been a good one done yet.

I might take a whack at Harry in the future, there are a lot o Clints out there right now, well mainly GBU , but I will do one eventually to upgrade my custom. Maybe someone could do a 1/6 Clyde , and we could have Any Which Way customs :)

Any plans for other Wester characters Russ? Im a big Italian westerns fan so anything like a Franco Nero Django or Terence Hill as `Nobody` would be fantastic :)

Not on my Radar really. I may need a Western break after Frank and Cheyenne :sick

So it would be only fitting to continue with a Frank Serpico, Popeye Doyle, Roy Scheider, Walter Matthau and Steve McQueen. Sorry couldn't help myself. The genre was epic!

....are you trying to kill me ? ...lol

I kill for a BUD SPENCER figure:horror:D

This set would be OUTSTANDING:naughty

Bud%20Spencer,Terence%20Hill_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg

Back