Harmonica - Once Upon A Time in the West - sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sanjuro4.jpg

Y E S .

Harmonica accessory molded:chew
I have all component molds now to run the sets from :)

note :

I redid the lowest part on the neck to be a better fit w both tt and sideshow bodies, and remolded the head . After I got a casting out, I realized that when put on a sideshow body, the bottom of the sculpts neck needed a bit of tweaking for more poseability, as on a tt, the neckline is more flexible than on the sideshow bucks. So this will be a good across the board neck plug fit now :joy

All for the love of the custom....and customers...lol
If I'm not 200 percent happy, I wouldnt expect anyone else to be :gun
Russ

Same here, especially as Miyamoto Musashi or Kuroda Jubei from Red Sun. Actually, with a good head sculpt, all you'd need is a change of costume and weapons to make whatever samurai movie character you wanted him to be.

I'm not trying to hijack the thread, I just thought this might be of interest to you guys. :)

What we really need is a Lone wolf and cub :)

Alfrex made a pretty nice Kozure Okami several years ago in their Jidaigeki - Samurai Series. It was one of the most complex figure sets they ever made. The head sculpt and paint is decent, though fairly simple, and the figure body design they used is rather outdated now. The clothing is outstanding. It's still one of my favorite figures.

Wakayama Tomisaburo (by Alfrex)

P1010003-5.jpg

P1010004-3.jpg

Same here, especially as Miyamoto Musashi or Kuroda Jubei from Red Sun. Actually, with a good head sculpt, all you'd need is a change of costume and weapons to make whatever samurai movie character you wanted him to be.

True!

One of my long term projects is to recast mine and make a Shogun Mifune (then I'll do a Blackthorne...) :D

I'm not trying to hijack the thread, I just thought this might be of interest to you guys. :)

Alfrex made a pretty nice Kozure Okami several years ago in their Jidaigeki - Samurai Series. It was one of the most complex figure sets they ever made. The head sculpt and paint is decent, though fairly simple, and the figure body design they used is rather outdated now. The clothing is outstanding. It's still one of my favorite figures.

Wakayama Tomisaburo (by Alfrex)

P1010003-5.jpg

P1010004-3.jpg

That looks great. Is it rare now? iv done a quick search on ebay and cant find any

HIya
SO first off, thanks to everyone for their support on this project !!

You make me feel great about doing more custom sculpts of unsung heroes in the 1/6th world :)

I am not currently accepting any more people for the list . I am moving on to other characters I want for my collection.
I may offer this sculpt at a later date though .

Well I just got off the plane, had to sleep a bit, and plan on sorting orders and starting the castings tomorrow so within a week I will be sending out the first wave of heads, and keep casting and shipping from then on till all are out. Because my PM box is always full or close to it usually , I will email people from their order email when theirs has shipped . Outside US orders obviously are more time consuming fro me w customs forms etc.. so they will be going out in blocks also .

So stay tuned :D

Russ

Back