Give the Star Wars Saga your ratings out of 10 for all 9 films.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mandible

Super Freak
Reaction score
ANH 10/10
ESB 10/10
ROJ 9/10
TPM 5/10
AOTC 4/10
ROTS 1/10
TFA 6/10
TLJ 0/10
TROS 4/10

RO 7/10
S 5/10

Out of all 9 films, I can only watch the OT these days (the despecialized or revisited versions only). Nothing in the others interests me enough to spend those hours dedicated to rewatching them. The other 6 all have moments here and there that I like (some that I really like), but with less and less time these days, I'm not going to watch something again that is, at best, only "okay."

Last edited:
A New Hope - 8/10
The Empire Strikes Back - 9/10
Return of the Jedi - 7.5/10
The Phantom Menace - 6/10
Attack of the Clones - 5/10
Revenge of the Sith - 6/10
The Force Awakens - 6.5/10
The Last Jedi - 4/10
The Rise of Skywalker - 5/10

Other:

Rogue One - 7.5/10
A Solo Story - 7/10
The Clone Wars Series - 9/10
The Mandalorian - 8.5/10
Rebels - 6/10
Resistance - 3/10

Last edited:
ANH 9/10
ESB 10/10
ROJ 8/10
TPM 4/10
AOTC 4/10
ROTS 5/10
TFA 6/10
TLJ -10/10 (don't even want to include in list)
TROS 5/10

R1 9/10
Solo 5/10

gotta love rating threads

anh: 9/10
esb: 9/10
rotj: 8/10

tpm: 2/10
aotc: 2/10
rots: 3/10

tfa: 7/10
tlj: 8/10
tros: 4/10

tfa and tlj could have just as easily been 6 and 7 respectively but to see just how bad tros turned out the others look better in hindsight.

ANH 9/10
ESB 10/10
ROTJ 8/10
TPM 5/10
AOTC 5/10
ROTS 7/10
TFA 4/10
TLJ 1/10
TROS 0/10 (didn't watch it yet, will return after I do)

R1 8/10
Solo 6/10

ANH 10/10
ESB 10/10
ROTJ 9/10
TPM 4/10
AOTC 4/10
ROTS 4/10
TFA 7/10
TLJ 8/10
TROS 7/10

R1 8/10
Solo 6/10

ANH - 9
ESB - 10
ROTJ - 7

TPM - 7
ATOC - 5
ROS - 7

Rouge One - 9
Solo - 6

TFA - 7
TLJ - 1

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

ANH - 9/10
ESB - 10/10
ROTJ - 8/10
TPM - 6/10
AOTC - 6/10
ROTS - 7/10
TFA - 7/10
TLJ - 5/10
TROS - 7/10

Any Star Wars is pretty decent to me. Even The Last Jedi which was frustrating to me on a few levels, wasn't unwatchable. Empire is perfect and A New Hope is close. Jedi is not as good as either of it's predecessors but still rock solid. The others are all good enough for me to watch multiple times.

OT = AVG of 8/10

PT = AVG of 4/10

ST = AVG OF 4.5/10

However, the PT actually works better as a trilogy than the ST, since there's an actual arc that makes some kind of sense and a clear well planned outcome. The ST second film is completely pointless and it doesn't move the story forward in any way, and the final movie in no way does it feel like it fits with the previous two films. It's really two movies held together by scotch tape. :lol

ANH 9.5/10
ESB 9.5/10
ROJ 8.5/10
TPM 3/10
AOTC 2/10
ROTS 1/10
TFA 4/10
TLJ 0/10
TROS 3/10

Out of all 9 films, I can only watch the OT these days (the despecialized or revisited versions only). Nothing in the others interests me enough to spend those hours dedicated to rewatching them. The other 6 all have moments here and there that I like (some that I really like), but with less and less time these days, I'm not going to watch something again that is, at best, only "okay."

Was there not enough SW discord for you in the other two threads? You had to throw more gasoline on the fire and create another one that would surely ultimately lead to more heated exchanges? :lol

source.gif

Oh, we are doing ridiculous ratings?

TPM 10/10

AOTC 10/10

ROTS 10/10

ANH 10/10

ESB 10/10

ROTJ 10/10

Now for the fan fiction.

TFA 0/10

TLJ -10/10

TROS -10/10

Was there not enough SW discord for you in the other two threads? You had to throw more gasoline on the fire and create another one that would surely ultimately lead to more heated exchanges? :lol

source.gif

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Actually, it made me curious to see what everyone thought of the whole saga as one story, and where people's likes and dislikes were.

Interesting to see some people that loved the OT, still giving TLJ high scores, whereas for others, it totally disrespects the OT.

For me, it doesn't bother me what other people do and don't like, but, I really hate that people like myself who didn't like TLJ got labelled every vile name under the sun. It never happened with any other SW film before (even the prequels); people just disagreed over them. And it didn't help that the director of the film, to this day, still spews that crap from his insecure mouth. He just needs to accept that some people won't like it and move on. Enough of the name calling. As someone who works in the industry, I didn't like it because I thought it was a poorly written film, the same with thousands of other films that aren't SW (but you don't cop those labels from disliking them).

For me the SW saga (in episodic order) is like a bell curve, from TPM at the low point, gradually improving to the apex of ESB, dipping to ROTJ before levelling out with TFA/TLJ, then plunging back below TPM with TROS.

That sounds about right to me also.

I can’t even begin to rate each episode on a 1-10 scale as there are a lot of factors to consider (enjoyability, choreography, story, effects, acting, etc), so I’ll just go in chronological order on whether I liked them or not:

TPM - No
AotC - No
RotS - Yes
ANH - Yes
ESB - Yes
RotJ - Yes
TFA - Yes
TLJ - No
TRoS - TBD

...the PT actually works better as a trilogy than the ST, since there's an actual arc that makes some kind of sense and a clear well planned outcome. The ST second film is completely pointless and it doesn't move the story forward in any way, and the final movie in no way does it feel like it fits with the previous two films. It's really two movies held together by scotch tape. :lol

My exact sentiments as well.

I haven’t seen TRoS yet, but regardless if I enjoy it or not, it won’t salvage the ST as a whole for me. That trilogy being a cohesive story has already been broken.

Back