Give the Star Wars Saga your ratings out of 10 for all 9 films.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ANH - 10/10
ESB - 10/10
ROTJ - 9/10

TPM - 6/10
AOTC - 3/10
ROTS - 7/10

TFA - 7/10
TLJ - WTF did I just watch/10
TROS - 4/10

RO - 7/10
Solo - 7/10

Mando 8/10

Interesting that SW films can get ratings from 0 to 10 for any given film after OT.

Man are fans totally different on what they want or what?

No wonder they cannot make series films anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Phantom Menace: 7/10
Attack of the Clones: 3/10
Revenge of the Sith: 6/10

A New Hope: 9/10
Empire Strikes Back: 9/10
Return of the Jedi: 8/10

The Force Awakens: 7/10
The Last Jedi: 4/10
The Rise of Skywalker: 8/10

Rogue One: 8.5/10
Solo: 6.5/10

ANH - 8 / 10
ESB - 9 / 10

Star Wars Holiday Special 0 / 10

The Ewok Adventure 2 / 10
Ewoks: The Battle For Endor 2 / 10

ROTJ - 7.5 / 10

TPM - 4 / 10
AOTC - 2 / 10
ROTS - 5 / 10

TFA - 6.5 / 10
TLJ - 1 / 10
TROS - 4.5 / 10

RO - 8 / 10
Solo - 7 / 10

The Mandalorian 8 / 10

15 live action outings. Just over a third of which resulted in a grade of 70% or higher. Maybe George Lucas *is* the 2nd luckiest man in show-business. :rotfl

It would be interesting to get an average of each film tallied once we hit 100 ratings.

And shame on you, Ze, for bringing the Holiday special and the Ewoks in on this.
:lol

Believe it or not, I'm actually going to give the holiday special a 1/10 because of the Fett cartoon. I would watch that bloody cartoon again, before watching 1 minute of TLJ. :slap

Interesting that SW films can get ratings from 0 to 10 for any given film after OT.

Man are fans totally different on what they want or what?

No wonder they cannot make series films anymore.

Maybe... because they're universally loved? :dunno

And they could easily make quality series films if they were planned out, and adhered to, from the very beginning. Again, why is The Mandalorian so accepted and liked?

ANH - 10/10
ESB - 10/10
ROTJ - 7/10

TPM - 6/10
AOTC - 3/10
ROTS - 7/10

TFA - 7/10
TLJ - 2/10
TROS - 5/10

RO - 7/10
Solo - 6/10

Maybe... because they're universally loved? :dunno

And they could easily make quality series films if they were planned out, and adhered to, from the very beginning. Again, why is The Mandalorian so accepted and liked?

Thats my point, we all do love OT, but there is hardly a consensus on any other film since then.

While I an joining in the Mandalorian love, my bet is , sooner or later, they will jump the shark and SW fans will start to disagree on that also.

It is inevitable.

[...]
While I an joining in the Mandalorian love, my bet is , sooner or later, they will jump the shark and SW fans will start to disagree on that also.

It is inevitable.

I think with fantasy, space opera, sci-fi, superheroes and other kinds of speculative fiction overlapping those genres, there are natural fault lines within fandom:

Within the context of any given genre, you have fans divided along lines of Grounded Approach vs. Wildly Fantastical, Overpowered vs. Low Power, Cerebral vs. Pure Action, Faithful To Source Material vs. New Interpretations etc. and everything in between.

Consensus is impossible particularly over longer running properties because stories will inevitably grow complicated and try to top themselves.

*Edit: Plus different demographics (age being the big one) often have different preferences. There are things I liked in my 20s I've completely outgrown.

Thats my point, we all do love OT, but there is hardly a consensus on any other film since then.

It is inevitable.

Hell.. Let me be the SW fan that says The Mandalorian is a bit overrated. :)

Show is 3 good episodes to 4 average to bad episodes so far IMO... Hardly an all time classic.

We SW fans are a strange bunch :)

It is inevitable.

Let's cross our fingers and hope the love continues. If they keep it up, and land the Obi and Cassian series, they might be able to (re)build a really solid foundation for the future.

My real fear, as a fan since the very beginning, is that people just get so sick of the brand because it's either, over saturated, and/or, handled poorly. They need a Kevin Feigy plan/strategy for the long-term good will.

The problem I see at the moment is, since the film hit there is a phenomenal amount of ill-will articles bashing the crap out of it, and the ST in general, and that ain't good.

Hell.. Let me be the SW fan that says The Mandalorian is a bit overrated. :)

Show is 3 good episodes to 4 average to bad episodes so far IMO... Hardly an all time classic.

We SW fans are a strange bunch :)

Agreed 100%. But... the one thing The Mandalorian has achieved that barely anything SW has (probably since the OT), is it's reached far beyond the usual fan demographic, and exceeded all Disney wildest expectations, because of "the kid."

Lets see now:

1. Star Wars: 10
2. The Empire Strikes Back: 9
3. Revenge OF The Sith: 9
4.The Return Of The Jedi: 8
5. The Phatom Menace: 8
6. Attack Of The Clones: 8
7. Solo A Star Wars Story: 8
8.Rogue One: 7
9. Rise Of Skywalker: 5
10.The Force Awakens: 3
11. The Last Jedi: 1

Mine (nothing gets a 10 - nothing is perfect):

ESB 9
Star Wars 9
ROTS 6.5
R1 5.5
AOTC 4.5
ROTJ 4.5
TPM 2
Solo 1
TFA 1
TLJ 0
TROS - WTF?

You can always tell a drama queen when they rate any of these films a 0/10 or 1/10......
Obviously they have not seen alot of films.

Even a film as bad as Bumblebee, or the 4th Pirates film movie rate a 2-3.

Save the 1-2 for the Emoji movie, Son of the Mask, and Sci fi level stupidity.

ANH 9.5/10
ESB 10/10
ROTJ 9/10

TPM 5/10
AOTC 3/10
ROTS 6/10

TFA 8/10
TLJ 6/10
ROS 8/10

RO 8.5/10
Solo 7/10

Mandalorian 7/10

No some of us just have higher expectations and want something new and original from a SW movie...

TROS like it's two predecessors offers nothing and delivers nothing...and deserves no more than 0-1 for not only being a bad movie but for pissing all over the originals...

Sci-fi level stupidity is what we got.

Anh 10/10
esb 10/10
roj 9/10
tpm 5/10
aotc 3/10
rots 7/10
tfa 7/10
tlj 0/10
tros 6/10

ro 3/10
s 6/10

That sounds about right to me also.

I can?t even begin to rate each episode on a 1-10 scale as there are a lot of factors to consider (enjoyability, choreography, story, effects, acting, etc), so I?ll just go in chronological order on whether I liked them or not:

TPM - No
AotC - No
RotS - Yes
ANH - Yes
ESB - Yes
RotJ - Yes
TFA - Yes
TLJ - No
TRoS - TBD

I haven?t seen TRoS yet, but regardless if I enjoy it or not, it won?t salvage the ST as a whole for me. That trilogy being a cohesive story has already been broken.

TRoS: Yes

Back