SDCC '20 is cancelled, but list your top 10 Star Wars wants anyway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That?s good to know. We could do with a couple of $5 codes to make up for the lack of codes yesterday. Fingers crossed!

I only collect Star Wars . I am curious, how do marvel fans feel about the con? Are they?re happy? Disappointed? Sick of more spider man and iron man figures? Is there an overall consensus?

I only collect Star Wars . I am curious, how do marvel fans feel about the con? Are they?re happy? Disappointed? Sick of more spider man and iron man figures? Is there an overall consensus?

I'm not a marvel collector but that Cable figure looks completely badass. That was a surprise on Krennic level I'd think since Hot Toys has a bad track record with villains and that movie is a bit old at this point.

I don't know how they could be disappointed. It would be like a Star Wars collector getting upset if we got Snowspeeder Luke, a Wampa, and Hoth Han. They also got some off the cuff stuff too so add in something like Kuill or Cara Dune.

Browsing that side of the forum it seems they were mostly pleased, and rightfully so. As mentioned, the unique zombie IM, some awesome PS4 Spider-Man costumes (including the grail red and blue comic version), badass looking Cable, and a slightly out of left field Whiplash. What is there to complain about? Plus they're still going strong with current and future MCU releases that all appear to be knocked out of the park.

Just Bespin Han so I can start collecting OT star wars. Fresh to the series with The Mando so I'll be trying to vet most of those

Back