Gears of War 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kinda sucks for the fans that are actually going to be there, but i'm sure by the time this year is out, they will have something high XP again, so peeps can get up to 100 before GOW3. :rock

kinda sucks for the fans that are actually going to be there, but i'm sure by the time this year is out, they will have something high XP again, so peeps can get up to 100 before GOW3. :rock

Just give me all your plane tickets, con tickets, and hotel info and you can stay home and play gears until your hearts content. I promise to take plenty of pictures for you of all the people dressed in costumes and will drink heavily at the freaks party.:lol

I love the idea of the gamerscore whores now gutted who played for hours and hours and hours to get the achievments when it was 1x xp. :lol

20XP runs from 12:30pm EST 22nd July - 8pm EST 25th July

Lonnie is going to be pissed.:lol

Yes I am! Dangit! I don't get back until 3:15 on Sunday, and by the time I collect my bags, get out of the Airport, and drive home, it will be about 4:30 or 5:00... leaving me just two hours of 20x EP playing time!!! I was hoping this would go through Monday morning! :banghead

Just give me all your plane tickets, con tickets, and hotel info and you can stay home and play gears until your hearts content. I promise to take plenty of pictures for you of all the people dressed in costumes and will drink heavily at the freaks party.:lol

hell no :lol

i'm hardly complaining, just saying wonder what they'll do for the future for fans that miss out.

ok there's no kantus, tickers or regular grubs, all maulers, grinders, boomers, sires, bloodmounts

basically, if you go over 2,000 total points for the round, at least half of your EXP counter goes up

Man up! You can go it by yourself! I did!!! Twice!!! Once on Insane!!!!!!! :slap :lol

Misc-OhSnap.jpg

Back