1/6 DID E60065B/E60065Y World War II German Bf 109 Fighter Cockpit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freakin' wonderful!!!

I'll be pre-ordering both versions. I truly hope that DiD continues with their WWII Aviators line of figures and fighter cockpits.

Manfred von Richthofen - Fokker Dr.I triplane
Dying for this. Currently wondering if it’s even worth getting the old sideshow figure at this point, but I’m really hoping DiD or another company might make a new one.

Dying for this. Currently wondering if it’s even worth getting the old sideshow figure at this point, but I’m really hoping DiD or another company might make a new one.

I still have the Sideshow Richthofen and Rickenbacker figures and believe it or not, they still hold up. Head sculpts are good, as are the uniforms. Even Richthofen's black leather coat is perfect, showing no signs of flaking. I would love to see DiD tackle them along with their aircraft cockpits!

I think that the "Galland" cockpit may be shipping out in a few weeks so bit the bullet and secured one now.

I just know that I'll end up picking up Marseille's, as well.

If DiD announces a P-40 cockpit for their "Rafe" figure, I'm hooked!

Qu Rachel

Admin
· 18 m ·

E60065BY Bf109 Cockpit (Grey Blue / Sand) is available now.

d1.jpg
d2.jpg
d3.jpg
d4.jpg
d5.jpg
d6.jpg
d7.jpg
d8.jpg
d9.jpg
d10.jpg

The person in the video definitely needs a little upkeep on their finger nails :oops:

That said, looks like it would be fun to build. Or could be a total nightmare if you're not good with this sort of thing like the folks who can't seem to even get a handle on how to work the HT SERS system :lol

The heck. if I wanted to glue stuff like this together I'd buy a model kit... this is quite unexpected.

Back