Gears of War 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
which map did u use?:1-1:

Actually, I used a few different ones... Grindyard and Nowhere were used the most, but I had to switch to Jacinto on the 40 and 50 level (IIRC) because I died on the 39 and 49 levels and lost all my planted shields! The only level I could find that allowed me time to get some kills in and grab shields again was Jacinto. I could use the mortar and kill the first ones and grab shields... and since they mostly had to come down through the tunnel, they were far enough away to give me time to kill them with the lancer. Replacing ammo was just a matter of making sure to kill them right at the planted shields and letting their weapons fall within easy reach. And of course, I had the mortar re-spawning regularly.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Q6bARIaMhCM?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Q6bARIaMhCM?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Does that count towards Horde? Would be nice to get 25x exp. while knocking out some (or all) of those Horde Achievements i'm missing.

Does that count towards Horde? Would be nice to get 25x exp. while knocking out some (or all) of those Horde Achievements i'm missing.

YES! YES IT DOES!!! Kain needs most of the Horde achievements as well and I usually play Horde during these events because I shoot marshmallows during MP most of the time! Come join us!!

YES! YES IT DOES!!! Kain needs most of the Horde achievements as well and I usually play Horde during these events because I shoot marshmallows during MP most of the time! Come join us!!

:woo

I think i'm missing all the one's from the last three map packs.

It's gonna be mostly MP for me, I'll do some horde her and there. The way I see it, I average at the very least 1,000 per match, that'll give me 25,000 XP per match!!

Back