Gears of War 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
insane is no joke, but everybody has to watch each other's back & stay close

Seriously, I did do insane by myself. Ask the Brotherhood guys. It wasn't easy and I had to find the right maps... took several days, but I did it! One of my proudest Gears achievements!!! :rock

was horde part of the 20x event? i was getting 5K per wave but thats only 10x. also the points added to my exp counter at the end of each match i played only seemed like they were 10x. am i missing something? are the multipliers for something else? ive never understood the relation between the points you get at the end of a match and the points added to your exp counter.

was horde part of the 20x event? i was getting 5K per wave but thats only 10x. also the points added to my exp counter at the end of each match i played only seemed like they were 10x. am i missing something? are the multipliers for something else? ive never understood the relation between the points you get at the end of a match and the points added to your exp counter.

Different levels of horde give more points than others...maybe that's what happened....:huh

Man up! You can go it by yourself! I did!!! Twice!!! Once on Insane!!!!!!! :slap :lol

I would, but that takes forever. :monkey2

plus, the best part about playing gears are the freaks that play together with you :lecture

I'm going to be on tmr. Hope to catch up with you guys then :hi5:

Seriously, I did do insane by myself. Ask the Brotherhood guys. It wasn't easy and I had to find the right maps... took several days, but I did it! One of my proudest Gears achievements!!! :rock

Now, only if you were good at multiplayer LOL. Just teasing you.

Different levels of horde give more points than others...maybe that's what happened....:huh

Horde experience points are a set amount for each wave, depending on the difficulty setting and have nothing to do with the actual points score you receive for the waves.

Horde experience points per completed wave (normal 1x):

Casual - 100
Normal - 150
Hardcore - 200
Insane - 250

A while back, they permanently upped the experience points to 2x, so:

Casual - 200
Normal - 300
Hardcore - 400
Insane - 500

During the 20x event, the multiplier was against the original point levels (1x), so 20 x 250 = 5000 points for each wave on Insane.

Now, only if you were good at multiplayer LOL. Just teasing you.

Now, if only Epic would get dedicated servers, then we could see how good everyone really is, and not how bad their connections are. :pfft: :rotfl j/k with you too. We've been playing MP the last few nights, come on over and join us sometime.

I agree. Dedicated servers would balance everything out really. Its would make for fair fights when we play public MP.

I only need 100 thosand kills from this now and I have all the achievments. Really can't be arsed playing that final level over and over again though , I'll probably do a few thousand a week. It'll come eventually.

Back