Gears of War 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty much what we all knew. As good as we all are at this game how good you really could be is all determined by who is hosting.

That being said I got to 50 and the last two achievements for that. I will continue to play horde and private matches but I'm done pretty much with this game.

I don't hold a lot of hope for part three in MP. I just don't think they care enough to make dedicated servers to help fix crap like this.

I will continue to play horde and private matches but I'm done pretty much with this game.

I don't hold a lot of hope for part three in MP. I just don't think they care enough to make dedicated servers to help fix crap like this.

Yep, once you reach 50 and get the achievements, really is no incentive to play MP anymore. They did say that they will have dedicated servers for GoW3, would be funny is those would support GoW2 or even GoW1, but I seriously doubt it.

Yep, once you reach 50 and get the achievements, really is no incentive to play MP anymore. They did say that they will have dedicated servers for GoW3, would be funny is those would support GoW2 or even GoW1, but I seriously doubt it.

Yeah, public MP I'm done with except for the rare occasion. I hope they hold to that as I do think it will improve things a ton. Will it guarantee I get 15 kills every match? No, thats not gonna happen but at least 9/10 I'll know if I kill someone I got them or they got me.

Yeap, TU6 really broke this puppy! I swear, in every MP match since TU6 came out, my hit detection is virtually non-existent! I can shoot people point-blank in the face three or four times, and get 0 points! Gears MP is the worst it's ever been since day one of Gears 1! :gah:

Yeap, TU6 really broke this puppy! I swear, in every MP match since TU6 came out, my hit detection is virtually non-existent! I can shoot people point-blank in the face three or four times, and get 0 points! Gears MP is the worst it's ever been since day one of Gears 1! :gah:

u suck :exactly:

2r74hux.jpg

Back