G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Vamp today. Great vehicle. Has enough nostalgia feel to it of putting it together without it feeling like a model or Lego set. So well thought out and well done. Lenny and the crew really are firing on all cylinders with this line. The vehicles are so great!

Got my Vamp today. Great vehicle. Has enough nostalgia feel to it of putting it together without it feeling like a model or Lego set. So well thought out and well done. Lenny and the crew really are firing on all cylinders with this line. The vehicles are so great!
I'm actually more interested in the vehicles going forward than anything else.

4 years ago today, my Classified collection started with the delivery of the 00 Deluxe Snake Eyes.
How time flies indeed.

Last edited:
These arrived a few weeks back at my local Zing Popculture store.
After having a week off woth Covid,finally got to pick them up.
Will open tonight.
1000006429.jpg

After two weeks of delays, my VAMP finally arrived! It's so huge! I'm really out of space now. This jeep is quite fun! I love how you can open the hood. The gun at the back is also adjustable for some reason so that's neat.

My HP order arrived this week with Airborne, Big Boa and a couple of Techno-Vipers.
I originally had Metal-Head too but cancelled him because of the pre-order onslaught. I still picked him up yesterday from a local Target.
These will be my first ever figures for Techno-Vipers and Metal-Head and I’m excited to bust them all open this weekend.
Pictures soon.

Is there another live stream this coming Thursday?
I’m not sure but Hasbro will be a part of Wonder Con tomorrow and supposedly might have pipeline name reveals and stuff like that. No official video from Hasbro but I’m sure a couple of You Tubers will be live streaming tomorrow afternoon around 3:00 to 4:00 PT.
Edit: I wouldn’t expect more than 10-15 minutes for Joe because the hour is also allotted to Star Wars, Transformers and Marvel Legends.

Last edited:
This is related to Classified.

I'm in a part of the country that is not near an Ollies discount chain store. If anyone here has a commute/shopping path that brings them normally through an Ollies on a regular basis, and might be willing to do a fellow collector a favor, I'd appreciate it. PM if willing. Will try to work something out hobby wise to compensate for time and effort as well. Also I might be able to exchange local brick and mortar "toy hunt" favors in return, etc. Thanks.

This is related to Classified.

I'm in a part of the country that is not near an Ollies discount chain store. If anyone here has a commute/shopping path that brings them normally through an Ollies on a regular basis, and might be willing to do a fellow collector a favor, I'd appreciate it. PM if willing. Will try to work something out hobby wise to compensate for time and effort as well. Also I might be able to exchange local brick and mortar "toy hunt" favors in return, etc. Thanks.
Odd that you bring up Ollies, went there for the first time today and... they had nothing of interest. A bunch of Marvel legends and D&D figures no one wants. mostly for $10, which is too much for what it is. They did have those Starting lineup Basketball figures for $8, No Classified figures there. And the Graphic novel selection is abysmal.
I've seen far better deals at Ross stores.

I did pick up the Action Recon Diver at Target today, $5 off $30+ and yeah, felt like I needed to make the trip worth the effort. There's some odd decisions here, making the rebreather & regulator one piece glued down to the mask, the hoses attached to the rebreather unit are too stiff causing it to lift away from resting down on the chest, including the Oxygen tank from Torpedo that no hose can connect to, including a slab sided suppressor that no military would use in combat because it's awkward to install in the field (including a pouch indicating this soldier is planning to do just that), putting a hole in the rebreather so that the nav board could unrealistically attach to it, limiting the neck articulation so the diver can't practically look up while swimming.
That said, I still really like this figure! Contrary to what some reviewers have said, the two heads included are different sculpts if you look closely and, the sculpt/paint is fantastic on both, the suit isn't all black, it's a very dark gray with some black painted panels, the webgear and floatation vest are new sculpts and look great, the transparent mask looks great (why didn't Torpedo have this?), the submersible vehicle is done well and I really like the explosive satchel and rifle he comes with. Great paint & prints throughout.

Unfortunately, the Snake Eyes heads have different sized neck pegs so a slight mod needs to be used to make what I feel is a Jim Lee Comic accurate Snake Eyes, something I was planning on making here. Easiest solution is to just swap the neck peg with a Marvel Legends one. Planning on buying at least one more Recon Diver eventually.
GI Joe Recon Diver 001.jpg

Last edited:
I’m not sure but Hasbro will be a part of Wonder Con tomorrow and supposedly might have pipeline name reveals and stuff like that. No official video from Hasbro but I’m sure a couple of You Tubers will be live streaming tomorrow afternoon around 3:00 to 4:00 PT.
Edit: I wouldn’t expect more than 10-15 minutes for Joe because the hour is also allotted to Star Wars, Transformers and Marvel Legends.
Not a whole lite revealed today for those that missed it. Retro Beachhead, Snow Serpent and EEL will go up for pre-order on Thursday, April 4th. Also going up same day will be the Cobra Ferret w/ Scout driver as a Hasbro Pulse exclusive.
Also name dropped will be ‘Once a man’ Cobra Commander. That figure should be insane looking!!

4/4 with my latest batch of Classifieds. The only QC issue I had was Metal-Head is more like Jimmy-Head but I’ve had worse. My favorite is Airborne who might be in the lead for my favorite Classified of the year so far.
I should be getting Retros Duke, Scarlett and Recondo in the next few weeks, then hopefully a well deserved break.

Attachments

• IMG_2334.jpeg
    IMG_2334.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2333.jpeg
    IMG_2333.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2355.jpeg
    IMG_2355.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2357.jpeg
    IMG_2357.jpeg