G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8000+ in less than 9 hours.
Just like that.
That's gotta be a HasLab record, right? I know the Ghostbusters Proton Pack did amazing but did it do it that fast?

Is the HISS the fastest backed Haslab so far? Craziness. I hope this helps Hasbro higher ups realize just how popular GI Joe is as a toy brand and NOT a film franchise.
Yes, it is. No other Haslab had funded Day 1, let alone under 8 hours.

Tier one revealed as two side mounted missile launchers.

FB-IMG-1656555891745.jpg

Hisstank-haslab-unlock-1-1.png

Next tier is definitely gonna be something the HISS can tow.

When Lenny talked about the tow-hitch, he made to specifically say “in the future” in a way that was very different from when he discussed the missile ports on the side or the blast effects. Unless it is a very simple tow bed with missiles, most things would be too big in scope for what Hasbro adds on for tiers. More likely they have an ASP or something in the pipeline for a 2023 release that people can play with on its own, but can also happen to be hooked up to the hitch. Hasbro does purposefully plan mass releases around the time of HasLab releases that complement the HasLab.

I’m guessing blast effects, hoping for another figure in the last spot, and one of these middle spots is a bit of a wild card, but something like a ‘real life role-play’ operator’s manual, concept art book, or additional decals would be in-line with other HasLab releases.

Last edited:
Does Pulse UK offer free shipping on Haslabs like the US does? I know Canada gets hit with shipping fees, which really does sting in addition to the already high price. The free shipping is a good value on some of the big items since shipping can be $100+ on those alone. I know, I shipped a Barge and Sentinel :lol Not fun!
I think it does (have free shipping). Sentinel was free but that was via Zavvi. I expect this to be the same.

Unbelievable rate of backing for this. Smashed it!

Edit: Yup, I just added to basket and it’s free shipping.

Last edited:
Regarding the Tier 1 addon, I had a feeling those circles on the side would be used for something. The launchers make this thing look beastly!

85061C56-17CE-4B2C-8034-4B6C09BC15C4.jpeg

EC590C12-8EBF-42F2-9E88-1F0BA8498D8D.jpeg

I think it does (have free shipping). Sentinel was free but that was via Zavvi. I expect this to be the same.

Unbelievable rate of backing for this. Smashed it!

Edit: Yup, I just added to basket and it’s free shipping.
I'm in the US and it charged me $22 shipping. There's a banner below the order button that states 'Free Shipping w/ Hasbro Pulse Premium'.

I had premium during the free period and then for a little bit after it expired, but now everything I order from HP charges shipping. Did the rest of the y'all get free shipping in the US? (I'm outside Atlanta ftr.)

Shipping used to be free on Haslabs. They must have changed that when. They did away with the free shipping at a certain threshold. I do recommend Pulse premium though.

I'm in the US and it charged me $22 shipping. There's a banner below the order button that states 'Free Shipping w/ Hasbro Pulse Premium'.

I had premium during the free period and then for a little bit after it expired, but now everything I order from HP charges shipping. Did the rest of the y'all get free shipping in the US? (I'm outside Atlanta ftr.)
Very strange. Definitely free in UK, but we are paying more for it when currency rate is factored in (£299.99 = $365!)

Good to see it smash the 10k mark!

Man that Haslab HISS is just so gloriously retro with Big Trak/Knight Rider nose/headlamps and striking color scheme. And even though the missile pods weren't vintage they still evoke design cues of that same era.

regault_heavy.gif

Looks like Dreadnok Ripper and a 'new' Firefly will be joining Classified in 2023-2024. I really hope 'new" means more originally-inspired. I also had high hopes for a Dreadnok 3-pack with Buzzer and Torch.

I really hope 'new" means more originally-inspired.
They need to replace all those Fortnite-reject designs with vintage ones, especially Duke, Scarlett and Snake Eyes. Can't stand the dumb chinstrap they gave him. Those game designs were truly the worst and almost immediately killed the line. Lucky they course corrected real fast, helped by the fact the game tanked pretty badly.

Last edited:
Original 80s package art included these two guys. Will we get them in Tier 3 or 4?

View attachment 586179
I highly doubt it. They don’t want to make anything exclusive to this set they can sell at retail. It’s likely the last two reveals will be for the tank. Blast effects were mentioned in the live stream so that’s likely one of them.

A clear canopy for 12k? WEAK SAUCE! Haslab is great at offering tiers that should be on the base model. If they sold cars their tiers would be:

Unlock #1 - wheels
Unlock #2 - headlights
Unlock #3 - doors
Unlock #4 - brakes

Last edited:
Back