From Exorcist ro Hereditary - Best Horror Films by year.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just do the "dun dun dun de dun" music from Terminator, makes you feel unstoppable, even if I'm just folding laundry.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Isn't that Jaws? Like you're going to eat your laundry.

No, Jaws is dun dun... dun dun, terminator is dun dun dun de dun.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

tFwb3Dh.gif

Im really surprised to see "The Witch" on this list. I really have no clue why that movie is hyped up so much. The movie feels creepy, but nothing at all happens.

Im sure if this were 1650 and I was a puritan I would find it terrifying. But it isn't. And im not.

Im really surprised to see "The Witch" on this list. I really have no clue why that movie is hyped up so much. The movie feels creepy, but nothing at all happens.

Im sure if this were 1650 and I was a puritan I would find it terrifying. But it isn't. And im not.

It's the most overrated film ever. :lol

:chase

Good to see Wor-Gar survived the Towering Inferno errr I mean Airport 77 errr I mean the Earthquake.
Hopefully Reefer Shark and the rest of our West Coast buddies are doing well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the most overrated film ever. :lol

:chase

I couldn't agree more. Plus when the goat was the best actor in the movie, it's hard to fathom how so many critics liked it.

Good to see Wor-Gar survived the Towering Inferno errr I mean Airport 77 errr I mean the Earthquake.
Hopefully Reefer Shark and the rest of our West Coast buddies are doing well.

That reminds me: How did the cinematic masterpiece "Tremors" not win best horror movie for 1990? We're talking Kevin Bacon at his artistic peak. :lol

I hate that movie

The clips of the CGI monsters from The Mist turned me off to seeing it and then the twist ending got spoiled so I felt there was no point in watching it after that.

Watch the Black and White version... The CGI is much better looking in B&W

Not all horror film are terrifying.. If that was the standard then most horror films would be a fail.

Having said that I understand why people would not like The Witch.. Its not for everyone.

While I liked The Witch I like Hereditary more.

Agreed.

For 2007 I'd have put the French movie Inside as my favourite. The Mist would be second. I'd put Trick'r'Treat, if it can be considered true horror, and even Rogue, the crocodile flick, above 30 days of night personally.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Ya know I have yet to see Inside... I don't know why I keep waiting.. Think I am worried about being disappointed. I saw Martyrs after all the hype and thought it was only Ok.

Sadly Inside just like Martyrs didn’t live up to the hype for me.

Inside had one great creepy moment but that was it for me. Found no reason to own.

I also just checked my collection I don’t own Exists lol

Sadly Inside just like Martyrs didn’t live up to the hype for me.

Inside had one great creepy moment but that was it for me. Found no reason to own.

I also just checked my collection I don’t own Exists lol

You should check Exists out.. It the director of Blair Witch Project.. Is a kinda found footage film but with different cameras to tell the story.. and like I said its like the only good Big foot movie ever made.

If you don't care about Bigfoot then it may be a pass for you no matter what.. Personally the hairy ****er use to scare the **** out of me as a kid.

You should check Exists out.. It the director of Blair Witch Project.. Is a kinda found footage film but with different cameras to tell the story.. and like I said its like the only good Big foot movie ever made.

If you don't care about Bigfoot then it may be a pass for you no matter what.. Personally the hairy ****er use to scare the **** out of me as a kid.

I love big foot lol

I suffered thru the early 80’s (or was it late 70’s) made for TV movie Snowbeast lol

Does No Country for Old Men count as a horror film? It has the suspense, violence, setting and even the unstoppable killer chasing the protagonist, when he's not killing innocent people.

Back