From Exorcist ro Hereditary - Best Horror Films by year.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was an anomaly of sorts.

My look had me hanging out in groups of other like minded men it was 24/7 fast cars and fast women while also celebrating Star Wars, Superhero comic books and sci-fi-horror-action genre cinema.

I had to be one of the few hardcore geeks with abs lol

4d4f54796acfd10186e1ae57e1e63197.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

My look had me hanging out in groups of other like minded men it was 24/7 fast cars and fast women while also celebrating Star Wars, Superhero comic books and sci-fi-horror-action genre cinema.

Damn, you looked like the typical 80's good looking bully who made fun of nerds. :lol

Is that a double belt you're wearing?

What year was that? :rock

What year was that? :rock

Clown is right, 1989 year of the Batman lol

That was a year after we made CC I hooked up with a girl from Danvers Massachusetts (the real location of the witch trails) who was being indoctrinated into a legit Witch coven and she invited me and a friend up to enjoy a........umm party lol

Those were the days!

89 was not kind to me. I had the full "Wedding Singer" afro mullet. Probably why God said let me help you out son and just take your hair out of the equation, lol.

Cool Jye would have made fun of you back then Flash Thompson style, then driven away in his convertible with some bimbo. Surely, he took her to her place, given that his room was full of SW toys. :lol

I too was an anomaly. I abandoned my Star Wars fixation (for the most part) and from 1988 to 1998, I was girl candy. Then my hair started thinning and working crazy hours took its toll on my weight. But I guess it all worked out ok, cause I met the woman that would be my wife in 2000.

One of these days I'll have to dig out a pic.

[emoji38]

Edit : The only pic I can find on my phone of my mid to late 20's is me at a mud volleyball competition after getting doused by a firehose. Not the most flattering pic, my hair was starting to thin, but it's made me nostalgic enough to share.

I'm the one on the left.

A few years earlier pic would have been much better to show.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
8dd2ac394dc9a8808f54001639f60c1f.jpg

Last edited:
Does No Country for Old Men count as a horror film? It has the suspense, violence, setting and even the unstoppable killer chasing the protagonist, when he's not killing innocent people.

Nope.. Unlike JAWS its never discussed in a horror thread.. Never made a "Best of" Horror list. Does not have the look, feel. or structure of any sub genre of Horror.

I know you don't want to think of JAWS as Horror.. But sorry... It is :) :) :) ;)

Nope.. Unlike JAWS its never discussed in a horror thread.. Never made a "Best of" Horror list. Does not have the look, feel. or structure of any sub genre of Horror.

I know you don't want to think of JAWS as Horror.. But sorry... It is :) :) :) ;)

I disagree about the look or feel part.

Back