From Exorcist ro Hereditary - Best Horror Films by year.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When the girls screamed and looked over at you you should have had your hand raised with a menacing grin on your face. That'd teach people to never mess with you again.

Well, you aren't far off. Right before he dropped, I said to myself, "I hope you die." When he dropped and the girls started screaming, I just sat there on my bicycle enjoying the show. My hatred for that animal grew over the course of several months after he bit me. I'm not saying that my hatred killed him...he was old, but I couldn't believe it.

Which type of poison did you use?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Poison of the soul. :lol

a-dev I regret many of my past transgressions.

There’s that age where you just get dumb stuff done to you, you do dumb stuff to others and then you also do dumb stuff to yourself.

Unfortunately even at my age now I still need to be a phony around certain people and not just at work that also includes certain family members sigh...

How i’m still alive is a miracle I selfishly did not care what stress I was placing on my parents when I was doing wheelies on my rice rockets or doing 130 on them, drinking and driving or jumping 80 feet off bridges into water.

The biggest irony is that I went on to have a medic career for over 20 years lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I've lived a very tame life :lol I've never been a risk taker so my parents didn't really have that to worry about.

I was bullied from 1st to 7th grade.. It was average bullying and I went through a stage of verbally bulling people also.. Some of it during the stage of being bullied and some of it a bit after. It was 8th / early 9th that I stopped somewhere along the way and made one of my high school friends by sticking up for him against a bully.

I have actually apologized to some of the people that I bullied when I have seen them years later.

Down the pub one time I bumped into someone I knew in school who told me I was one of few people to brighten his days which were otherwise ***t enough that he was suicidal. I had no idea school was that hard on him. Thankfully I had no part in him being bullied that I can recall.

I was bullied twice when I was little, first by some mean older girls next door, but I had the last laugh when their ugly dog suddenly died in front of them when they were giving him a bath. I was outside watching. :lol

What would Keanu Reeves say about this?

Man I've lived a very tame life :lol I've never been a risk taker so my parents didn't really have that to worry about.

Don't be so modest, a-dev. I've heard the stories about the man eating leprechauns. The fact that you've made it to your mid 30's is admirable.

What would Keanu Reeves say about this?

It depends.

90's Keanu

TPyPmKf.gif

Current Keanu

hQxZ2Kx.gif

Back