Force Friday Hot Toys predictions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys:
Tarkin, would be great but i have a feeling it'll be a bit longer.
Deathstar Trooper w/console
Royal Guard (2pk?)

SSC:
Mythos Obiwan, then 2 weeks after his PO goes up Mythos Boba Fett Reveal/Tease.

Hasbro hasbro hasbro...

I think they'll do a couple TLJ figures to ride the buzz but I expect they won't stray far from storm troopers, phasma type characters. A few PO from stuff shown at Comic Con and BAM they made their presence felt.

A X-Wing Poe would be AWESOME!!!:pray:

Yes! I need several of those flight suits for this custom character and others. :pray:

IMG_0002.JPG

While an OT reveal would be great, along with Anakin, I think it probably will just be TLJ. Force Friday is generally for merchandise from the new movie coming out that year. We got 4 reveals each FF and all were from TFA and RO. It would nice to get a OT/PT reveal on top of those.

I still think we might get at least one Star Wars announcement this month though. There's lots to go yet.

Just some more FO stormtroopers. Maybe Kylo and Phasma with blurred out unmasked head sculpts. No heroes til December. Not expecting much from them.

SH Figuarts on the other hand...

Am I the only one excited for Rose?

Not going to dig too deep into TLJ, already covered most of the core characters during TFA. Probs get a trooper and 1 or 2 others.

Paige, a new female character, and a pilot, looks like she would be amazing if HT picked her. She would fill my resistance flight suit needs.

I think Poe is for sure, he just won't be in his flight suit.

Blurred faces for Kylo and Phasma sound likely. With no heroes revealed at Force Friday for TFA or RO, then a likely line-up could be Kylo, Phasma, (Executioner?) Stormtrooper, and maybe one other FO trooper.

At the same time though I wouldn't count out Rey. She's popular and there was backlash last time for the initial lack of Rey merchandise. Plus her outfit at the beginning is almost the same as Resistance Rey.

C-3PO could be possible as well. If he's not coming as a TFA figure anymore then he could be in the TLJ line-up.

Paige has a cool look indeed. Though honestly I think it's much more likely we'll get X-Wing Poe first. His lack of a figure kind of sticks out like a sore thumb already.

Not sure what they will announce - but whenever Mythos Obi-Wan and TLJ Luke (brown outfit) go up I'm pre-ordering them instantly lol

All I want is a PO for Anakin...maybe we'll see an Iden Versio figure to promote BF2.

I would much rather have preorders for some of the sdcc previews go up than get a bunch of TLJ previews. I'm not sure I will continue buying post OT figures now that Han and Leia are gone. Maybe just all powerful luke and kylo with the scarred Driver head.

I would much rather have preorders for some of the sdcc previews go up than get a bunch of TLJ previews. I'm not sure I will continue buying post OT figures now that Han and Leia are gone. Maybe just all powerful luke and kylo with the scarred Driver head.

I'm hoping for some preorder announcements too. The backlog of teased figs that still haven't gone up for preorder just keeps getting bigger and bigger. There are figs from the 2016 SDCC that still haven't got a release date.

My money is on a Joh Yowza and a Max Rebo deluxe set. HT can do it some justice, I'm sure...

Am I the only one excited for Rose?

Not going to dig too deep into TLJ, already covered most of the core characters during TFA. Probs get a trooper and 1 or 2 others.

Paige, a new female character, and a pilot, looks like she would be amazing if HT picked her. She would fill my resistance flight suit needs.

I think Poe is for sure, he just won't be in his flight suit.

You're not the only one excited for Rose. The actress is cute in interviews and she seems to tease an important role. Will she get a Hot Toy? That's too early to say. We don't know how big a part she is. If she's a hit, I'm thinking we're more likely to see a figure of her for episode 9.

You're not the only one excited for Rose. The actress is cute in interviews and she seems to tease an important role. Will she get a Hot Toy? That's too early to say. We don't know how big a part she is. If she's a hit, I'm thinking we're more likely to see a figure of her for episode 9.

Rose and Page are Asian, so based on Rogue One's lineup that makes the chances of them being made go up considerably. Keeping fingers crossed.

(And I say that not as a bad thing)

Back