Fear The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The episode before last year's season finale she meets Otto and he welcomes her to the USA. It's very strange we haven't seen her at the ranch yet so something is definitely up.

I do remember she was being fired upon and shot at, I didn't know Jeremiah showed up in the finale, interesting.

Thought It was January? If won't overlap with TWD which starts in october

I don't recall the day it starts back up in September, but the first week it's back on they'll show 2 episodes, so I'm thinking it will probably go right up to when TWD starts.

Ninja Zombies. :lecture

192-375-ic92002.jpg

Another stupid plot this season is about the Indian land. You are in a world with no rules and laws now. All of North and South America was Indian land, go and reclaim all of it instead of focusing the whole season on one stupid plot of land. It's not the only piece of real estate left in the world.

Seriously, are zombies in these shows suoer quick ninjas being able to sneak up on people with their dead ass rawring and ahhing, or are the humans just freaking deaf? It's getting so stupid they get snuck up on.....constantly.

It's funny sometimes. And you would think, at least with the ones that have been "dead" for awhile, that they'd smell the stink!

Re: Another Walking Dead Show Confirmed

Wow, the first F-bomb dropped tonight...

I had heard that AMC is finally allowing it for The Walking Dead, cool to see that it was used on Fear for the first time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yeah, I noticed AMC was finally letting an occasional F word slide now without editing it. They did the same thing on Preacher this season when Hitler proclaimed “I’m Adolf F’ing Hitler.”
Kind of sorry they wouldn’t leave in the Rick Grimes F bomb from the season (5,I think) finale when they were captured at Terminus.

I facepalmed at that. Way-to undermine what was clearly building up to be some sort of badass statement of intent.

Yeah, the “they don’t know who they’re screwing with” just doesn’t sound nearly as cool.

Back