Fear The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it was best ep so season so far. I'm not interested in the cult camp story. And very cool they had Spanish in majority of it.

Re: Another Walking Dead Show Confirmed

Wow. That was a pretty intense episode. Felt like Breaking Bad.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't know... Madison's actions seem a bit too extreme. Simply accepting such murderous behaviour to set an example seems a bit too much, even for Madison.
Still, I'm enjoying the season.

I don't know... Madison's actions seem a bit too extreme. Simply accepting such murderous behaviour to set an example seems a bit too much, even for Madison.
Still, I'm enjoying the season.

She's a player. She's playing every angle. There's a method to her madness and it will all come out in the wash.

I just am getting so bored with this show. I was hoping for something different from TWD but this is even more dull IMO. I like some of the characters but cannot get behind the current direction. May need to free up 1 hr on Sundays.

Yeah, i think madison has come to grips with this world and is looking at this in a big picture way.

The 2 brothers thing reminds me of Mirror Mirror on star trek. Madison knows it's the disciplined bad guys who are going to survive. The other brother is too quick to apologize or be a diplomat. And it would be a nice character development for troy to turn him into a more do what it takes leader rather than just what he is now.

Back