EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So people can throw darts at it? The first ever collectible voodoo figure.

So you can see eye to eye with your creations!

Astra+Kirk1.jpg

Twitter.jpg

We fixed the quantity. BTW, isn't it normal for us to sell out?

We are running into a psychological problem here. I am serving myself here.

Once the figure is out, doesn't matter who has it as long as we finish our job
SSF doesn't have privileges. Advise about the Seven issues here to allow you know things ahead of time. But this doesn't mean I won't tell people to buy.

I just talk more here. I change my mind constantly and I dislike being mixed on a decision.

People here will hold me responsible for even a casual Comment or advises.

From now on, I won't be telling any info about releases. Sharing information will make my life more difficult like abshareholder meeting.

I thought you guys are like the people I knew in Vegas. They just kept quiet when I leaked info. They wouldn't blame me if they lost a game or two. Over here. I will become the greatest sinner of all worlds if I said one mistake.

I hope to provide a guiding light but it will only make me a sinner.
That's awesome. Good to know you are able to release more. I can keep a secret. You showed me some some photos on your phone at Chicago and I haven't told anyone about it. I just thought we had a heads up before alot of other people, I misunderstood. I hope you don't take my comment as disrespect. I appreciate everything you do for 1/6 Trek.

Just had a Royal Mail notification that they have been told Janeway is on her way from Exo-6 HQ!

Looking forward to getting her… the race is now on whether she arrives before Zavvi tell me that my Picard is delayed again (or they admit they just don’t have any haha)

Hm. So no shipping discount for ordering multiple figures in one order directly from EXO-6? Was just about to grab Janeway and EMH but did the math and it would actually be $15 more expensive than waiting to get them through BBTS. Gotta imagine their shipment is coming soon at this point.

If it were me I would gladly pay the extra $15. It's always an excruciatingly long wait to get anything from BBTS.
Yeah I’m torn just because it’s been so long after release that surely they will be getting their stock in soon. It took a couple weeks for my Data to ship directly from EXO-6 that I ordered during Mission Chicago.

Back