EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There’s an EXO Facebook group? I try to avoid a Facebook but if they are posting info and behind the scenes stuff I will have to figure out how one joins a Facebook group.

Seven of Nine photo from the new "Tested" video:

7of9.jpg

The sculpt looks soft but then Janeway looks like that to my eye in every photo I have seen of the figure either prototype or production - everyone who has her though seems to say she is a hell of alot better in person so Im looking forward to mine arriving soon.

Yeah, I just got charged for the Doctor on BBTS. Looks like he'll accidentally be my first EXO-6 figure. :LOL: I was planning on starting with Sisko, but I've been watching a ton of Voyager as of late and threw EMH in my preorders, not expecting him to actually come in stock soon. Whoops. Haha! Damn it, I pretty much have to get Janeway now, too, huh?

Yeah, I just got charged for the Doctor on BBTS. Looks like he'll accidentally be my first EXO-6 figure. :LOL: I was planning on starting with Sisko, but I've been watching a ton of Voyager as of late and threw EMH in my preorders, not expecting him to actually come in stock soon. Whoops. Haha! Damn it, I pretty much have to get Janeway now, too, huh?
Everything revolves around the captains 😁

Just got Janeway and EMH. Both look great in person. Not that they didn't look good in pictures, but they are even better in person imo

Last edited:
Still concerned about having a ton of wires coming out with all the assorted accessories but it looks sweet!

Back