EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the General Trek Thread and from the display at Chicago...

20220408_182807.jpg
20220408_182817.jpg
20220408_182813.jpg

And this...

20220408_182847.jpg

Disclaimer: Lighting and angle of these shots taken may not look perfect to your preference.

Edit: Changed and added more pics.

Last edited:
I'm blown away by these figures. I'm getting them all, except for DSC and new Picard shows, and they look fantastic as well! Every fan is getting some amazing looking figures and accessories.

... and if you're getting Tuvok who would there be to annoy him without Neelix?

View attachment 571030

I need the whole crew. Everyone does, even if they don't realize it yet.
I’ve known it from the getgo! Tuvok and 7 both look fantastic and I’ll take at least one of every Voyager figure that Exo releases. Hopefully, that’ll include a few characters beyond the main cast.

But it’s also starting to look like I’m going to have to collect every DS9 and TNG figure, and if Strange New Worlds succeeds in capturing that old episodic feel of the 90s shows… I may need all of them as well!

Last edited:
I've been hearing Strange New Worlds is absolutely amazing.
It looks it, I’m looking forward to the mission / planet / adventure of the week making a return… now only if they would say Paramount+ is coming to the UK in time for the premier!

Also, and more importantly for anyone who needs to know I just spotted the immediate purchase Janeway is up on Exo-6… didn’t feel the need for Data yesterday (waiting on TNG) but I had been feeling a little left behind by passing on Janeway so easy order.

EDIT: EMH is up too now

Yeah I was hoping for more pics as well, but then the lighting was a bit crap anyway so it still would have made it hard to judge anything properly. What I'm really hoping to see soon are some official preview pics.

Yeah I was hoping for more pics as well, but then the lighting was a bit crap anyway so it still would have made it hard to judge anything properly. What I'm really hoping to see soon are some official preview pics.
Product pictures are official pictures. I think using that as a reference will be better.

Beside TOS, I think most samples will need to go through 2-3 more times before producing Product Pictures.

Even product pictures are not final because I could pull the production off the schedule for some adjustment. Adjustment at this stage won't be annouce or any such thing because it is a normal process for us.

Look at out product picture, more than likely your on hand figures would look better.

That's not too many windows for you to really judge a figure. Because when you examine a figure from us, unless is already deliver, more than likely it is being change.

Just want you to know the process.

Back