EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I'm excited for both, I really can't wait to see Seven's body. I know that sounds like a dirty old man - but it'll be really interesting to see how you pull off the skintight look. It's hard to do in 1/6. And with a specially designed body - that opens up lots of customizing possibilities for the future.
I expected action figures to be like statue. I was wrong. There must be compromises because of articulated Joints.

Total seamless can solve this. But the quantity for production should be too low to justify.

But in my opinion, our Seven is more than just acceptable with the current 1/6 articulate figures expectation.

I wonder what accessories Seven might come with? A tricorder and padd seem obvious since she was nearly always carrying one. And she did wear the usual Away Team gear like the others, but can you still integrate the magnets and not have them show through the skintight outfit?

I'm trying to think of some other memorable prop she used but nothing's coming to mind...

4b876eaefff846e7bcdece091ec9874b64dc44ed_b.jpg

Did Seven have a champagne glass in one of the episodes while making a toast with the crew or am I mistaken?

The Tricorder and the Padd are the ones that stands out the most other than the alcove in the cargo bay.

I wonder what accessories Seven might come with? A tricorder and padd seem obvious since she was nearly always carrying one. And she did wear the usual Away Team gear like the others, but can you still integrate the magnets and not have them show through the skintight outfit?

I'm trying to think of some other memorable prop she used but nothing's coming to mind...

View attachment 540132
She worn a belt and only one item is iconic for her.

Did Seven have a champagne glass in one of the episodes while making a toast with the crew or am I mistaken?

The Tricorder and the Padd are the ones that stands out the most other than the alcove in the cargo bay.
She held a champagne glass when she said:
FB_IMG_1632406662818.jpg

Did some analysis with Captain Janeway. If EMH can achieve 60-75% of Janeway performance, then Voyager will surely dive deep into the series.

1/6 Janeway out performed every Trek figures except Kirk and Spock. These 2 had 4 years to reach their current quantities. Janeway had 20 minutes.

Awww I’m nervous now about missing out on the EMH pre order. And there’s no retailer in Australia that seems to stock them.

Back