EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be cool if the Doc came with that holo imager he was so fond of using.

View attachment 540622
I just had this picture in my head of the Exo6 emh packaged holding the holoimager, so that it looks like he's taking your picture when you unwrap him. Yes, I am that warped.

Last edited:
I’ll be pretty sad if Seven has visible seams sound her joints (elbows, shoulders, knees and thighs/bum). It would undermine the look of the character, just as much as big muscular bodies looked weird in Spock, McCoy, and Kirk. If a seamless body adds $40/50 to the figure’s cost, so be it.

I’ll be pretty sad if Seven has visible seams sound her joints (elbows, shoulders, knees and thighs/bum). It would undermine the look of the character, just as much as big muscular bodies looked weird in Spock, McCoy, and Kirk. If a seamless body adds $40/50 to the figure’s cost, so be it.
Visible?
She's wearing a full body suit, you wouldn't even see the joints. (seamless or otherwise).

I don’t know why stuff like that bothers people really. You see wrinkles from clothing from joints on a person with what they’re wearing. Not sure why a figure is supposed to be different.

My personal preference:

Chakotay
Tuvok
Paris
B'Elanna
Harry Kim
Neelix

Chakotay will probably be this look, instead of the season 1-3 look. His hair was jet black and more slicked back in s4-7.
20211010_191606.jpg

EVBLjddWAAM-M_D.jpg

I believe it will be an all new never before seen seamless body.

After EMH and Seven, who should be next? and the next next?
Tuvok!
I grew up with Voyager and TNG, so Tuvok was really my introduction to the Vulcan species, but he was dedicated to Starfleet and most loyal to Janeway!

Lots of folks might argue for Chakotay first, since he was second in command but with so many human characters in Voyager’s bridge crew, it would only be logical for the fourth release to be the ship’s highest ranking Vulcan.

After Tuvok, I suppose Chakotay would be a popular choice. Then B’Elanna; every ship needs its Chief Engineer.

At that point collectors would have the characters from the Maquis ship in the pilot episode and while we’re busy sorting out their Maquis costumes…

Janeway could head off to recruit Tom Paris. Releasing Tom Paris right after B’Elanna means they can pair up, at least until Harry Kim shows up with his gear, ready to go rock climbing or whatever.

So, I suppose Neelix would be next and Kes would round out the main cast. Which works well because they’re from the Delta Quadrant, and after them… more aliens from the Delta Quadrant!

Visible?
She's wearing a full body suit, you wouldn't even see the joints. (seamless or otherwise).
You likely would see the joints. Other female characters like Janeway, Dax, or Crusher could have plastic, jointed bodies that would be nicely covered by a uniform. Seven’s suit was very formfitting and the doll/figure’s suit fabric would probably be pretty thin, and perhaps a bit stretchy. I fear such fabric would likely cling to any plastic joints in a manner that would look unnatural, and more “toy-like”. If I’m spending this much on a figure, I want it to look really good.

After EMH and Seven, who should be next? and the next next?
If you’re staying in the VOY family, I vote B’elanna or Tuvok.

That said, I’m very anxious for Captain Sisko, Jadzia Dax, and a revised TOS Spock.

I’d also love to see Worf (DS9 or TNG) and TNG Data.

If Voyager then I'd choose Be'lanna or Tuvok.
If its from any other series then I'll be happy with anyone of the main crews from TOS to Ent. DISCO & Picard will be on a decided on a figure by figure basis
Don't think you will have much choices for any future Picard. Let's have a gentlemen bet 😅

Back