EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tuvok and Chakotay

Attachments

• 1123.jpg
    1123.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 40
I would definitely love a Neelix. Much like I came to love Quark a whole lot more after my rewatch of DS9, the same is true of Neelix. As he could be a really compelling character any time the writers gave him something interesting to do.

Last edited:
Way ahead of you Nanjin. Sold all my SW figures (save Han & Chewie), Qmx, GoT & misc figures are sold or to be sold, in preparation of a whole new Trek universe of figures to display 😁

FYI, we have started working on the 5th and 6th Voyager figures for 2022 release. Save your money from the Wars faction , the line must be drawn here and no further.
5th and 6th… but Nanjin… who’s #4?!

It’s funny, because I’m curious but I’m already planning on collecting the whole Voyager set. You could put a preorder for “Mystery Crew Member #4” and I would snap it up.

It’s funny, because I’m curious but I’m already planning on collecting the whole Voyager set. You could put a preorder for “Mystery Crew Member #4” and I would snap it up.

pretty sure it’s going to be Seven.

Same. Just tell us where and when to buy. Doesn't matter.
Would be nice to unwrap it and be surprised ;)

See, I grew up in East Germany. I was 16 years old when the Berlin wall fell.
I once was sent to buy milk and bread. When I arrived at the shop, there was a long line at the vegetables stall. So I went into line. I did not ask what was available, clearly it was something people wanted. When I got to the front, I got a paper bag (because we did not do plastic bags back then) and only once I was away a bit I looked what actually was inside. It was grapes.

Imagine that with the mysterious figure! LOL

Is EXO-6 a reputable company? Have they done anything else? Pre-order from a company I've never heard of before... I don't think so.

Is EXO-6 a reputable company? Have they done anything else? Pre-order from a company I've never heard of before... I don't think so.
You can purchase EXO-6’s First Contact Data right now. Reviews for Picard and Data are up and they’re quite impressive. Since you can place your preorder through multiple reputable distributors, it doesn’t seem like there’s much to worry about.

Also, since EXO-6 is exclusively producing officially licensed 1/6 Star Trek figures for the next few years, they’re pretty much you’re only option.

Back