EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Wounded.

WHAT an episode.
It really is one of the best. I used to wonder why they gave such a rich story of internal conflict to O'Brien, but then I realized they probably had one of the more main crew mind first, but Gene's vision of flawless humans would not allow it. So giving it to not a bridge officer, but an enlisted "side" character may have been a compromise.

If proto slows down, I want this Janeway. I like Adm Janeway, and there will be 3 1/6 scale Admirals in Trek figures.
endgame_0135.jpg
endgame_0534.jpg

Q impersonating an Admiral would be the easiest Q to make, but there's also Admiral McCoy and Admiral Rodenberry.

Q impersonating an Admiral would be the easiest Q to make,

The Q'niverse identities should be it's own line of figures and outfits like Captain Action!
Q as Judge
Q as Sheriff of Nottingham
Q as a French Marshal (Napolianic
Q as Mariachi
Q as Union Army captain
Q as US Armay officer
Q in Starfleet uniform
etc.
5y70qe.jpg

Last edited:
Janeway pre-sale ends today. This means she will be in some of the fans hands (those who ordered before our inititial production quantity went out) by about a month from today, while the remaining orders will be fulfilled after 1.5-2 months.

EMH will be up for pre-sale in about 2 weeks. EMH should be ready for delivery by mid Nov to early Dec.

We are also looking at delivering Seven before end of year.

Sound impossible, right? Let's see.

While I'm excited for both, I really can't wait to see Seven's body. I know that sounds like a dirty old man - but it'll be really interesting to see how you pull off the skintight look. It's hard to do in 1/6. And with a specially designed body - that opens up lots of customizing possibilities for the future.

Back