EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And still no updates about my ehm. .. more of two months after the payment, a month after it was sended back to some courier deposit and one month after i have send an email to exo-6. I think that the company has the duty to inform customer about the REAL next step about shipment situation. i understand pandemic situation and trouble, but when it happened before in japan, customer told me that the parcel was stopped, when it come back to him, how he concrete deal woth the dituation etc etc. For ehm i only know from the tracking that it come back to deposit due to flight stop. Stop.I don't know if and when it will ship again or if exo-6 is aware where my parcel is. For what i know my parcel may be lost and it will be never ship again! I really don't want to open a paypal dispute with them, but i fear that i will be forced to do that to recover my money...

LV388963870CN​

to make thing worse, in the past month i have received 3 dolls from china and hk and anotger 2 are on their way to my house... only this ehm seems to faces all these shipment trouble.
I can understand your frustration, my Janeway from Exo-6 took two and a half months to arrive. It also got returned to sender, the same as your EMH. But yours, unfortunately, has also been during the Chinese new year holiday - Exo-6 factory and warehouses are (according to their FB page) closed for a month, so it's likely that there is no one at the warehouse to check for another week or two. I realise that might not fill you with much confidence, but I can tell you that my Janeway was promptly reshipped with a new tracking number and arrived safe and sound, and I'm sure your EMH will arrive safely as well.

I can understand your frustration, my Janeway from Exo-6 took two and a half months to arrive. It also got returned to sender, the same as your EMH. But yours, unfortunately, has also been during the Chinese new year holiday - Exo-6 factory and warehouses are (according to their FB page) closed for a month, so it's likely that there is no one at the warehouse to check for another week or two. I realise that might not fill you with much confidence, but I can tell you that my Janeway was promptly reshipped with a new tracking number and arrived safe and sound, and I'm sure your EMH will arrive safely as well.
thank you for tour answer, but my ehm was shipped back to deposit 7th of january... way before the chinese holidays

thank you for tour answer, but my ehm was shipped back to deposit 7th of january... way before the chinese holidays
Apologies, I wasn't clear; I meant to say only that due to being in the holidays it's unlikely that there is anyone to check or update you in regards to the returned package at the moment.

Certainly, I agree, it would have been good for you to have gotten a response in the days before the holidays. Did you try contacting them through social media or through email? I didn't have much luck via email but did receive a very quick reply via their Facebook page.

And still no updates about my ehm. .. more of two months after the payment, a month after it was sended back to some courier deposit and one month after i have send an email to exo-6. I think that the company has the duty to inform customer about the REAL next step about shipment situation. i understand pandemic situation and trouble, but when it happened before in japan, customer told me that the parcel was stopped, when it come back to him, how he concrete deal woth the dituation etc etc. For ehm i only know from the tracking that it come back to deposit due to flight stop. Stop.I don't know if and when it will ship again or if exo-6 is aware where my parcel is. For what i know my parcel may be lost and it will be never ship again! I really don't want to open a paypal dispute with them, but i fear that i will be forced to do that to recover my money...

LV388963870CN​

to make thing worse, in the past month i have received 3 dolls from china and hk and another 2 are on their way to my house... only this ehm seems to faces all these shipment trouble.
Sorry about this. The entire city of where we operate was under a complete lock down right before CNY. No one goes in or out on the street until next week. Adding to this, Winter Olympic is on, the border and Covid restrictions are even tighter.

HK just impose a stay at home order and crimially charge anyone who gather more than 2 people within 6 feet. Plus, no one going in or out from ANY public places with out a digital scan of their phone showing they were not around troubled areas.

HK and China are high populations areas. Imagine that EVERYONE has to go through checkpoints wherever they go. Imagine the waiting line. Minutes will take hours, hours will take days, days will take weeks...

This is the situation in Hong Kong and China totally different from the western world

More than half of our employees can't return to our warehouse because of this lock down.

No matter how and where we inquired about shipments, no one can give us a legitimate answer. The better ones are those who pay 4x the shipping fees. Even my 2nd day delivery took 2 weeks and no relevant tracking until 2 days after it was delivered.

FYI, read this article: COVID surge in Southeast Asia disrupts global supply chains | DW | 05.09.2021

Logistic difficulties started in Summer of 2021, not before CNY. CNY just intensified the difficulties. Also, China stopped all cargo flights from any passenger airline 3 weeks ago for 2 weeks.

We can refund you.

Last edited:
Sorry about this. The entire city of where we operate was under a complete lock down right before CNY. No one goes in or out on the street until next week. Adding to this, Winter Olympic is on, the border and Covid restrictions are even tighter.

HK just impose a stay at home order and crimially charge anyone who gather more than 2 people within 6 feet. Plus, no one going in or out from ANY public places with out a digital scan of their phone showing they were not around troubled areas.

HK and China are high populations areas. Imagine that EVERYONE has to go through checkpoints wherever they go. Imagine the waiting line. Minutes will take hours, hours will take days, days will take weeks...

This is the situation in Hong Kong and China totally different from the western world

More than half of our employees can't return to our warehouse because of this lock down.

No matter how and where we inquired about shipments, no one can give us a legitimate answer. The better ones are those who pay 4x the shipping fees. Even my 2nd day delivery took 2 weeks and no relevant tracking until 2 days after it was delivered.

FYI, read this article: COVID surge in Southeast Asia disrupts global supply chains | DW | 05.09.2021

Logistic difficulties started in Summer of 2021, not before CNY. CNY just intensified the difficulties. Also, China stopped all cargo flights from any passenger airline 3 weeks ago for 2 weeks.

We can refund you.
thanks... as i read from your reply there's no way to recive my parcel in the foresable future... so i will accept the refund. What i have to do to request it? thanks

thanks... as i read from your reply there's no way to recive my parcel in the foresable future... so i will accept the refund. What i have to do to request it? thanks
Is not you will not receive your parcel, but we have zero control of it. It is some where in the logistic system. As of today, we only had 6 returns out of 5000+ shipments 5 of which were from Qustralia because they shut down the airports for a few weeks last year.

We will have to wait till the China Post responses to our claim before we can refund you. As of now, it will take weeks if not months to do this. I suggest you to wait. As long as we have the record, you will have your order.

Is not you will not receive your parcel, but we have zero control of it. It is some where in the logistic system. As of today, we only had 6 returns out of 5000+ shipments 5 of which were from Qustralia because they shut down the airports for a few weeks last year.

We will have to wait till the China Post responses to our claim before we can refund you. As of now, it will take weeks if not months to do this. I suggest you to wait. As long as we have the record, you will have your order.
thanks for your reply... obiouvsly the option to have emh is prioritary and i will choose the refund only if i will not receive my figure... but i don't understand how it could be so difficult after the chinese holidays to receive news about my parcel...
maybe not immediately, but i don't think that it could take much longer than a month from now...
the tracking already show that the parcel returned in the some deposit 7th of january...
It's not lost... it's parked in a deposit for more than a month.
Probably it's a my limit, but in Italy (and we have a bad postal service) if i call by phone postal customer care they are able to tell me where a parcel is located in any moment.
Anyways i will wait a bit more... i hope that you and exo-6 will take care of my parcel after the h0olidays and send me concrete updates as soon as possible.
Thanks

thanks for your reply... obiouvsly the option to have emh is prioritary and i will choose the refund only if i will not receive my figure... but i don't understand how it could be so difficult after the chinese holidays to receive news about my parcel...
maybe not immediately, but i don't think that it could take much longer than a month from now...
the tracking already show that the parcel returned in the some deposit 7th of january...
Probably it's a my limit, but in Italy (and we have a bad postal service) if i call by phone postal customer care they are able to tell me where a parcel is located in any moment.
Anyways i will wait a bit more... i hope that you and exo-6 will take care of my parcel after the h0olidays and send me concrete updates as soon as possible.
Thanks

From what he's been saying he can't get any more information then you can because it is out of his hands and with the delivery company.

Plus just because the holidays are over it doesn't mean everything is back to normal and opened up. China like everyone else is still dealing with COVID, but from where most of the world is opened back up, China has a zero tolerance policy and regularly shuts things down. If just one person in the office gets COVID everyone goes home.

It's not a ideal situation especially if you are waiting for a figure, but you are not the only one going through it. Sideshow for instance is still waiting on Janeway, and EMH. I'm still waiting on Asmus Gandalf. Pretty sure their are lots of people here still waiting on figures, that have released overseas months ago.

Thanks
Italians, always impatient 😉. Nanjin explained that people have not been allowed to get back to office and people have not been allowed to get back to the warehouse because of Corona. All flights from Hong Kong suspended for a while. How can they reply to your emails when they can't reach the office to read your email and send you a reply? How can they check what's in the warehouse when warehouse employees are not allowed to go there? What is it not to understand in this?

Thanks
It is a frustrating situation, for all of us, especially in the current times we are in. I had a similar issue with my Janeway. No movement or updates for almost a month until suddenly, out of no where, movement and BOOM she arrived soon enough. Like Nanjin posted a while back, parcels posted before/ during the Christmas holidays were more than likely shoved to the bottom of the shipping warehouses, and how they empty them is from the top down, not in a first arrived/ first out basis. So if yours is at the bottom, it’ll take time for them to get to yours. It’s just how the postal services work. Trust the system, it’ll work, just be patient with it.

Italians, always impatient 😉. Nanjin explained that people have not been allowed to get back to office and people have not been allowed to get back to the warehouse because of Corona. All flights from Hong Kong suspended for a while. How can they reply to your emails when they can't reach the office to read your email and send you a reply? How can they check what's in the warehouse when warehouse employees are not allowed to go there? What is it not to understand in this?
I think that everyone here in this forum after having paid for his figure more than 2 months ago will be bit frustrated to know that his figure was sent back more than one month before and to not receive any official answer to his email... if i would be impatient, i already have opened a paypal claim and be refunded of my money and this is not my case. I really appreciate exo-6 and najin word, i only want to be re assured that, as soon as the situation will consent, he and exo-6 will take care of my situation. I don't think to have requested to much. It's perfectly fine to wait.

Last edited:
Willhelm1700 said:
I hate to get political on here...

Kebron said:
Then don't

:exactly:

Community Guidelines

E. Controversial Topics (Religion and Politics). Because they are so detrimental to the cohesion of any community, we do not allow the discussion of political/religious views, religious/political figures, or social issues that will inevitably draw members into a heated debate...

I think that everyone here in this forum after having paid for his figure more than 2 months ago will be bit frustrated to know that his figure was sent back more than one month before and to not receive any official answer to his email... if i would be impatient, i already have opened a paypal claim and be refunded of my money and this is not my case. I really appreciate exo-6 and najin word, i only want to be re assured that, as soon as the situation will consent, he and exo-6 will take care of my situation. I don't think to have requested to much. It's perfectly fine to wait.
I myself will responsible for any customers money at any amount. You paid and we have to deliver. But the speed of delivery is out of our hand.

Our employees in China were not able to step out of their apartment door for 2 weeks. Food deliveries were left at the door, and they couldnt even open the door until the delivery person left. Any one stepped out their apartment goes to Jail.

This is the difficulties.

Like I mentioned, according to a FedEx guy we know well the area told us that “return” means leaving the airport and go back to the end of the line and wait for the next flight and ALL shipment will need to go through security check again.

The guy said, their system just don't have a “waiting for flight” description. No one expect daily flights had become monthly flights....

I really do not have the heart to yell at the couriers for the slow response time... we could see their nose were all red because they have to do covid-19 test everyday.... and they have been helping us every step of the way since our operation began. That's why a lot of you received our figures so fast.

I rather lose money than adding more pressure on them.

We will take our share of the blame. We failed.

Unless you wield some awesome power that I’m not aware of-none of this is your fault, Nanjin. The ”customer is always right” only goes so far. People have to understand that shipping is, and will be for some time, a mess!
Nah it is our fault, we are unable to cover some areas in the operation. Can't expand with personnel becuase we are not a 1/6 company that can expand. We are doing Trek only, it will only go downhill as the market being satisfied.

Will try to cover these areas as soon as possible. Should be a lot smoother after April.

April is a critical time for EXO-6 future. I had tunnel vision on this. Will start addressing operation deficiency.

BTW, we are actively preparing the 3rd and 4th Voyager figures. Once the paper work is done, pre-sale begins.

Nah it is our fault, we are unable to cover some areas in the operation. Can't expand with personnel becuase we are not a 1/6 company that can expand. We are doing Trek only, it will only go downhill as the market being satisfied.

Will try to cover these areas as soon as possible. Should be a lot smoother after April.

April is a critical time for EXO-6 future. I had tunnel vision on this. Will start addressing operation deficiency.

BTW, we are actively preparing the 3rd and 4th Voyager figures. Once the paper work is done, pre-sale begins.
How long does paperwork generally take? Weeks? Months?

Back