EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sneak peak. Please don't share publicly, leave them here for now.
HighresScreenshot00307.jpg
HighresScreenshot00422.jpg

Last edited:
Janeway and EMH are currently in stock and ready to ship at sideshow right now in case anyone missed these...

Janeway and EMH are currently in stock and ready to ship at sideshow right now in case anyone missed these...
Yup yup! I’ve actually ordered a second Janeway, a backup for the far future. Oh Captain, my Captain! Considering the number of characters being released across multiple series’ she’ll be the only one I’ll double up on.

probably.

They are ready to go into production but moving through the procedures at Snail Speed.
Curious, once you get the license, do you submit the figure then wait for the approval from the company and the actor? Is there a certain timetable on the approval?

Everything need to be approved. Some likenesses have to go to the talents.

I have a Minimum Garrantee time constraints. They don't. I have a forever changing schedule and they don't have anything abide to.

Everything need to be approved. Some likenesses have to go to the talents.

I have a Minimum Garrantee time constraints. They don't. I have a forever changing schedule and they don't have anything abide to.
Very surprising with these companies. I would want the money rolling in for merchandising, but I guess they get that with the license agreement up front. Imagine how much more money they would get with having some streamlined time frames on their end.

Very surprising with these companies. I would want the money rolling in for merchandising, but I guess they get that with the license agreement up front. Imagine how much more money they would get with having some streamlined time frames on their end.
The department changes almost every year for whatever reasons especially since DSC. CBS and Parmount became ViacomCBS, then ViacomCBS became Paramount again. You can imagine some operations were in a loop, new people comes in, new way of doing things.

In my grand Galactic 1/6 Trek Plan, i had considered this issue. We have been stockpiling up Characters approval since 2020, and they are partially approved which will cut a lot of time from the “waiting” norm.

Product code for Mirror Spock is 029, FC Data is 002, FC Picard 020, Janeway 004, EMH 011...

Waiting time is limited to product pictures and promotion media, greatly reduced waiting time.

EXO-6 can achieve Speed, Quality, and Pricing objectives weren't because of random thoughts. We have it cover way ahead of the situation existence. EXO-6 acts on situations, we don't like to ReAct to situations.

The department changes almost every year for whatever reasons especially since DSC. CBS and Parmount became ViacomCBS, then ViacomCBS became Paramount again. You can imagine some operations were in a loop, new people comes in, new way of doing things.

In my grand Galactic 1/6 Trek Plan, i had considered this issue. We have been stockpiling up Characters approval since 2020, and they are partially approved which will cut a lot of time from the “waiting” norm.

Product code for Mirror Spock is 029, FC Data is 002, FC Picard 020, Janeway 004, EMH 011...

Waiting time is limited to product pictures and promotion media, greatly reduced waiting time.

EXO-6 can achieve Speed, Quality, and Pricing objectives weren't because of random thoughts. We have it cover way ahead of the situation existence. EXO-6 acts on situations, we don't like to ReAct to situations.
Thanks for all of your honesty and transparency throughout the threads here. I've always been curious how the behind the scenes work and what factors the decision making is based on. As much info as you have contributed into the making of these awesome Trek figures, you should seriously consider documenting the process of the making, struggles and successes during your journey. Pop on a camera and give an inside look at a moment in time cause there is something special here. That would be something for the long term as I'm sure you are quite busy now, but that would be an impressive look inside the industry.

Can't wait to see what April will bring for you and your company.

Back