EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly:

Community Guidelines

E. Controversial Topics (Religion and Politics). Because they are so detrimental to the cohesion of any community, we do not allow the discussion of political/religious views, religious/political figures, or social issues that will inevitably draw members into a heated debate...
Lesson learned for sure.

Whoever like to share pictures I post here please don't share this one. I am sharing this picture with friends whom we have chatted for many years. They are not FB friends.

Please don post this one.

Here's a look at the earlier version of Chakotay. We are moving on to the 6 th Voyager character.

Lining up a 3-4 months release schedule for VOY. Within 18 months we should finish VOY and a lot more for this amazing Trek series.
IMG-20211230-WA0004.jpg

Whoever like to share pictures I post here please don't share this one. I am sharing this picture with friends whom we have chatted for many years. They are not FB friends.

Please don post this one.

Here's a look at the earlier version of Chakotay. We are moving on to the 6 th Voyager character.

Lining up a 3-4 months release schedule for VOY. Within 18 months we should finish VOY and a lot more for this amazing Trek series.View attachment 563296
Any thoughts on Neelix’s potential in the line? Do you consider him part of the crew ?

The color on the uniform tops really look slick.
I'm super pleased with how well EXO-6 have managed to match the colours. I'm looking forward to seeing them tackle the other uniforms (TNG and TOS especially!) - very confident that they're going to get the spot on.

Back