EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Random fact: Meld first premiered exactly today 26 years ago!
Screenshot_20220205-192012_Instagram.jpg

I literally don`t want fav characters to return, because this is what1s usually done to them: everything good in their life is demolished for the sake of creating a DRAMA to fuel the stories.

Look at Khan. He was completely fine at the end of the "Space seed". He had a nice, new planet, and his beloved crew, and a woman he loved. He had a cool job to do - create a new world. Yes is was going to be a hard job, but he was literally made for it, so the future held hope. When they took him into the movies and for the sake of drama, they literally destroyed everything good, and turned him into an evil, bitter man.

Look at Picard. He was fine at the end of TNG. He had a ship to run, and he had a brother to continue family business and family line. When they took him into the movies and for the sake of drama, they killed his brother and his nepfew. Came the next movie and for the sake of drama, they pulled out the most traumatic moment of Picards life, the Borg assimilation. They made him stew in it the whole movie and loose his **** completely. When they decided to bring him back for the series and again DRAMA. Again they`ve pulled out the traumatic theme, and made him live in his family estate, which he hated, which he ran away from, and which reminds him acutely of his loss of the family and his loneliness. They invented some new tragic theme with Romulan refugies, and leaving Star Fleet, in case that wasn`t enought drama.

Same with Riker and Diana. Of course, the dead child is what they deserved after everything, what else?

And of course, Seven. She was fine at the end of Voyager. Had returned home, had friends, a place, and a new romance (which might have led somewhere, or not, doesn`t matter). So when she showed up in STP, it was the same old story. Drama, drama, MORE DRAMA. No matter, if this trancision looks natural, or not. WHY does everything nice have to go to ****???

Why can`t SOMEONE in sequels have a break, IDK...
I guess, drama and bitter vigilante theme sells good.
Nice and totally agree 👍🏻

There’s plenty of info out there where certain Youtube channels, such as Midnight’s Edge, have gone into plenty of detail behind the scenes from unknown sources. While you can’t definitively say anything is 100% concrete there is a lot of sense to be made regarding the whole licensing agreement surrounding Trek. There’s a reason that the Bad Robot Trek onward is different and even some of the recent ST show runners pretty much said it’s its own thing, as they’re all part of the Kelvin timeline. I know there’s a whole thing about Picard not being Kelvin timeline but I can’t consider it as part of the main timeline as most of it makes no sense.

Regarding what Nanjin has said in response, that’s absolutely fine. This isn’t my Trek, I find it all nonsense, but it is someone else’s and it is still Star Trek under banner however you feel.
Nice. Totally agree.

Still no news about my ehm... after almost 2 months from the payment and one month after the parcel was sended back to the courier deposit.... i understand all the Covid staff, but at least after all this time i'd like to have some concrete news about my parcel... i don't want to open a paypal dispute, i want to support exo-6 work, but after all this time i'd like to have more concrete news for it (will i receive a new tracking? when it will be re-shipped? Will i get refunded?).: I repeat, i've paid the balance about 2 months ago, and this is the only chinese parcel that i have still not received and for witch i have no concrete news.

LV388963870CN​

Have to say I’ve been loving the 1/6 Trek line, kinda bummed with the purple outfit on 7. Would you do the Silver uniform as a extra/ deluxe version?

Last edited:
Sure I would be good with the a SF uniform as well, but if you are going to do the catsuit, then do the iconic one.

I hope that the JaneWay and EMH figures not purchased directly arrive soon at Sideshow, BBTS, etc.

So coming to collecting this line late in the game, I feel since I can’t get the original crew release at a decent price, and that they may never be produced in original uniforms again, there’s no need to grab these. Will the original crew in original uniforms ever be produced by Exo-6? I’m a very old original series fan, but only now do finances allow for me to dabble in 1:6. Any updates on that I missed.

Yup, the only thing we're not certain about yet is if we'll get another TOS Kirk in the gold shirt again, or only in the green wraparound announced for the Captain's line of figures. But I'd be kinda surprised if we didn't.

And still no updates about my ehm. .. more of two months after the payment, a month after it was sended back to some courier deposit and one month after i have send an email to exo-6. I think that the company has the duty to inform customer about the REAL next step about shipment situation. i understand pandemic situation and trouble, but when it happened before in japan, customer told me that the parcel was stopped, when it come back to him, how he concrete deal woth the dituation etc etc. For ehm i only know from the tracking that it come back to deposit due to flight stop. Stop.I don't know if and when it will ship again or if exo-6 is aware where my parcel is. For what i know my parcel may be lost and it will be never ship again! I really don't want to open a paypal dispute with them, but i fear that i will be forced to do that to recover my money...

LV388963870CN​

to make thing worse, in the past month i have received 3 dolls from china and hk and another 2 are on their way to my house... only this ehm seems to faces all these shipment trouble.

Last edited:
Back