EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well here's my EMH after a few mods. I tried my best to bring out the likeness a bit more, and decided to have him looking off to the side since it seemed to fit the expression better somehow. I also shortened the body by about 1/4 inch so he wouldn't tower as much over Janeway, and removed the fatsuit so the uniform would fit a bit looser on him like it did on the show.

View attachment 559951

View attachment 559952

View attachment 559953

View attachment 559957
This looks great. Nice work.

Well here's my EMH after a few mods. I tried my best to bring out the likeness a bit more, and decided to have him looking off to the side since it seemed to fit the expression better somehow. I also shortened the body by about 1/4 inch so he wouldn't tower as much over Janeway, and removed the fatsuit so the uniform would fit a bit looser on him like it did on the show.

View attachment 559951

View attachment 559952

View attachment 559953

View attachment 559957
Nice job Dave!

Great work!

I am curious, do you currently take commissions for painting headsculpts?

View attachment 559951

View attachment 559952

View attachment 559953

View attachment 559957
What did you do to make him shorter? Great work!

I thought the jumpsuit wasn't removable? Was it difficult to remove & put back on?

Last edited:

View attachment 559951

View attachment 559952

View attachment 559953

View attachment 559957
Dude...You are a phenomenal head sculpt detailer. Amazing work! I love the EXO-6 production figures, but you take them into orbit.

Been a while since the last Voyager PO.

Looking forward to seeing Chakotay and Tuvok going up.
voy-crew.jpg

View attachment 559951

View attachment 559952

View attachment 559953

View attachment 559957
Great posing too. Those are the characters right there.

Back