EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve got delays with my Janeway too unfortunately. But it’s weird because my latest update was the 23rd December, which actually showed the update around 5th January oddly enough. For some reason it says “Arrival at the destination” in HKG, even though I live in the UK. It’s been 45 days any ideas what I should do after the 50th day?
Whenever airport shut down and or because of no flights (airlines are avoiding going to China because of the 3 weeks quarantine of the crew and the plane possibility) will find other ways of get the shipment on a flight.

Some would pass over to to Hk (they need to cross the border) airport and leave Asia from there. However, covid restrictions change all the time and without notice. HK shut down ALL air cargo from the 7th to the 20th (no in or out bound flights), which led to overflowing the airport (thousands of shipment going out on daily basis and piling up everyday because of no flights). Therefore, those shipment who left China and tried to leave HK during HK lockdown are stuck there.

Shipments will eventually ease up but surely it will take time. As of today, the longest wait is 64 days, and the shortest is 9 days.... the 9 days were shipped at a later date then the 64 days one.

Is chaotic, and there's no trend, absolutely no control.

Those are some of the best in-hand photos I've seen of this figure. I also have an issue with the likeness, but only because I'm used to the actor having an exasperated look on his face for most of his characters.

Those are some of the best in-hand photos I've seen of this figure. I also have an issue with the likeness, but only because I'm used to the actor having an exasperated look on his face for most of his characters.
I know our paint up can not match up to a good sculpt if a good sculpt can be done. We tried, and failed. It is a very animated expression that I doubt production paintup can do any good but bad results.

still no news about my parcel... returned to deposit 7 of january and still no official updates about ex0-6, even if i have sent an email more than 2 weeks ago. I understand all the covid staff and all the touble wth the airplanes, but at least i will like to have an official updates about my parcel. I paid for it almost a month and half ago.

The hands for Janway's "hands in hips" pose also fit perfectly for her "hands on shoulders" pose. Can't wait for Chakotay getting this treatment!

I've been silly today. Jazz hands!

Doctor1 - Text.jpg

Doctor2 - Text.jpg

Doctor3 - Text.jpg
Doctor4 - Text.jpg

Doctor5 - Text.jpg

Last edited:
still no news about my parcel... returned to deposit 7 of january and still no official updates about ex0-6, even if i have sent an email more than 2 weeks ago. I understand all the covid staff and all the touble wth the airplanes, but at least i will like to have an official updates about my parcel. I paid for it almost a month and half ago.
Sorry if you didn't have a reply, we might have missed it. Everyryone is asking the same questions and we have the same answer, we don't know, and couriers also gave us the same answer, wait. If you are aware, there are more restrictions added to export China on a daily basis.

The western worlds chose to live with he virus, China took on zero tolerance. Shipping sector is where these 2 total different approaches meet. Adding to all the canceled flights on a daily basis, then one would know how difficult it is now.

Is a worldwide phenomenon.

We don't steal money or scam people. We have zero control once the parcel left warehouse.

Ordering directly from exo-6 has its risk in the shipping. My Janeway took a month and a half too. I watched it get jammed in the Chinese mail system, but still got here faster then if I ordered from bbts or Sideshow. The situation sux to be sure, but it will come.

Ordering from anywhere has its issues right now, I’m still waiting on Janeway from Timewalker, but I received the EMH two weeks ago from Exo…

Sideshow keeps delaying Janeway AND the Dr. I will Never order ANY EX0-6 items from Sideshow again. I have said this here before, I ordered Picard and Data directly from Exo-6 and the shipping was AMAZING (shipping to Toronto) and odered Janeway and The Dr. through Sideshow and BOOOOP.... Delays after Delays. The entire world have received their Voyager figures. I went back to Exo-6 for Q and will for all future collectables.

Sideshow keeps delaying Janeway AND the Dr. I will Never order ANY EX0-6 items from Sideshow again. I have said this here before, I ordered Picard and Data directly from Exo-6 and the shipping was AMAZING (shipping to Toronto) and odered Janeway and The Dr. through Sideshow and BOOOOP.... Delays after Delays. The entire world have received their Voyager figures. I went back to Exo-6 for Q and will for all future collectables.
The global logistics are in chaos. We were complained for slow processing time and extremely slow shipping speed with high shipping cost, plus lack professionalism for not having a single meaning info on what's going on with people's in transit shipment. (We don't, how could we know?)

No one is exempt from this chaos.

Logistics hub is where 2 totally different pandemic approaches meet. We chose to live with the virus, HK/China chose not to live with the virus. Not difficult to Imagine hoe difficult it is for.these 2 groups of people meet at in the logistic hub.

The global logistics are in chaos. We were complained for slow processing time and extremely slow shipping speed with high shipping cost, plus lack professionalism for not having a single meaning info on what's going on with people's in transit shipment. (We don't, how could we know?)

No one is exempt from this chaos.

Logistics hub is where 2 totally different pandemic approaches meet. We chose to live with the virus, HK/China chose not to live with the virus. Not difficult to Imagine hoe difficult it is for.these 2 groups of people meet at in the logistic hub.
Nanjin,

Sideshow has not even processed nor have they even begun to ship these items. You sir, given what the world is going through and being the size that you are, have done an INCREDIBLE job at getting your products into the hands of your customers. Anyone who dissagrees with this needs to give their head a shake. Good Work Sir.

NOW.... Give us a new pre-order already...... :D

Cannot wait for Archer, T'Pol & Trip! STE has possibly my all round favourite crew of any Trek. All the other shows have the stand out 3 or 4 main cast but I think everyone bar Mayweather are great in Enterprise. I never had that "oh no, it's a Geordi or Harry Kim episode feeling with them. Also...T'pol :love:

Cannot wait for Archer, T'Pol & Trip! STE has possibly my all round favourite crew of any Trek. All the other shows have the stand out 3 or 4 main cast but I think everyone bar Mayweather are great in Enterprise. I never had that "oh no, it's a Geordi or Harry Kim episode feeling with them. Also...T'pol :love:
That’s some claim to make in a Voyager thread!

Personally, I’m just looking forward to a complete Voyager and TNG crew, and I’ll get an Archer for the pockets. I’m a big fan of the Enterprise uniforms but not so much the series (except the Xindi season, which I thought was excellent).

Well here's my EMH after a few mods. I tried my best to bring out the likeness a bit more, and decided to have him looking off to the side since it seemed to fit the expression better somehow. I also shortened the body by about 1/4 inch so he wouldn't tower as much over Janeway, and removed the fatsuit so the uniform would fit a bit looser on him like it did on the show.

20220201_195426 (2).jpg

20220201_222311 (2).jpg

20220201_223215 (2).jpg

20220201_201350 (3).jpg

Back