EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seen on Facebook, good ol' Tim and Henry...

1692973080084.jpeg

Oof…. This may be more difficult to salvage than I was hoping.

Not my photos, but is it me or does his head look a mile long?

Last shot is clearly the best…

IMG_4156.jpeg
IMG_4157.jpeg
IMG_4158.jpeg

They’ve also used a background blur filter, which messes with the photo too.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve never seen Paris look good in any of the pictures, but in-hand will look better than that.

Mine is sitting at my office…waiting for me to go to work (on my vacation to have a peek)! Side profile looks correct, hoping that those pictures are distorted though…😦

Agreed! Not at all. Looking forward to dialing in the lighting a lot more to try to bring out the likeness a lot more, but it looks like another solid release!

His smile is also a lot more subtle that it looked in the initial promo shots which is another good thing.

Last edited:
Some of the pics on FB…do not look good. I’m pretty forgiving of EXO-6 in general but this would have to be one of the worst figures I’ve seen this year. The paint work and sculpting just look awful.

Anywho, my figure was “returned” in Shenzhen so I guess I’ll have to wait a little bit longer to judge it in person.

Yeah I was one of the few who thought the likeness was pretty strong on the proto... but with this final paintup I'm not seeing it at all. Kinda reminds me of one of those old GI Joe figures with the generic soldier face.

Back