EXO-6 Star Trek "TOS" Figures (The Original Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Discounting the Mirror Mirror pair of figures Exo-6 hasn’t started the TOS crew.

This does confirm that they are prototyping characters that QMx didn’t… or at least didn’t publicly show (least to my knowledge they didn’t display an Uhura prototype)
Understood.
I just wish he finished what he started when he was with QMX.
-Jim

Understood.
I just wish he finished what he started when he was with QMX.
-Jim
I have no doubt he will but as he has said himself he won’t just finish what QMX did he’s going to make his own versions of the TOS crew in full.

Nanjin doesn’t want to pick up and fix another companies unfinished business , even a company he worked for, Exo-6 are going to do their own thing.

I have no doubt he will but as he has said himself he won’t just finish what QMX did he’s going to make his own versions of the TOS crew in full.

Nanjin doesn’t want to pick up and fix another companies unfinished business , even a company he worked for, Exo-6 are going to do their own thing.
I totally understand that. As previously mentioned, I hope they at least match the 5 crew members that I already have.🙂
-Jim

I totally understand that. As previously mentioned, I hope they at least match the 5 crew members that I already have.🙂
-Jim
I hope he is able to do the full crew. Never got Scott or Sulu and no figures worth to me what see on ebay for them, but it'll be sad if i end up with a 5 man crew.

Shooo …. I must have fallen asleep at the wheel and missed the Data sale today. Must have sold out in record time. It would have helped if I had gotten the heads up email ,

Screenshot_20230704-145340_Chrome.jpg

I got this in email today. Not quite sure what it means. 🤔
-Jim

I got this in email today. Not quite sure what it means. 🤔
-Jim

Since this was to all his friends in the United States, you must be one of the ones on this forum that he calls a "friend" :yess:

Of course - I got the email too, and I'm in Canada+UK and am likely on his hit-list . . . so there's THAT theory out the window :lol

Since this was to all his friends in the United States, you must be one of the ones on this forum that he calls a "friend" :yess:

Of course - I got the email too, and I'm in Canada+UK and am likely on his hit-list . . . so there's THAT theory out the window :lol

Yeah, I take massive offence to his email, considering the date commemorates independence from us. :lol

Last edited:
I have Kirk, Spock and McCoy in TOS gear plus Spock in Mirror Mirror with both Kirk and Spock from the first movie. Had Scotty from QMX but they canceled that figure, damn. Now I have hoped that EXO would finish the crew esp forgotten Yeoman Rand. Lets see what their plans are.

I have Kirk, Spock and McCoy in TOS gear plus Spock in Mirror Mirror with both Kirk and Spock from the first movie. Had Scotty from QMX but they canceled that figure, damn. Now I have hoped that EXO would finish the crew esp forgotten Yeoman Rand. Lets see what their plans are.
Are you referring to you having canceled your own order of the QMX Scotty? The actual figure was not canceled.

I'm glad QMx didn't finish them. I always thought the Sulu was mediocre, and the Chekov was a miss.

Looking forward to the upgraded versions all these years later.

I'm glad QMx didn't finish them. I always thought the Sulu was mediocre, and the Chekov was a miss.

Looking forward to the upgraded versions all these years later.

Yeah, prototype Sulu was a homerun, but the production sculpt went down several notches. But I'm still happy to have him especially when so many didn't. That doesn't mean I'd be up for an upgrade, however!

Yeah, prototype Sulu was a homerun, but the production sculpt went down several notches. But I'm still happy to have him especially when so many didn't. That doesn't mean I'd be up for an upgrade, however!
Had Sulu too. Didn’t like it so gave it up. Wound up selling Scotty and Bones too. Kept Kirk n’ Spock.

Back