EXO-6 Star Trek "TOS" Figures (The Original Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On Nanjins page everyone is gushing over Pike, but on the Exo page everyone is saying the likeness is terrible. It's a tale of 2 groups for sure.
Anyone who disagrees with Nanjin on his page gets jumped on by both him and his mindless drones. If they keep at it, they get blocked by that tool.

Likeness is cartoony, body is wayyyy too skinny. Figure looks crap.

The face rather bothers me. Hopefully this is an early pre-production version and the final product will be 'softer', I guess that is the word.

On Nanjins page everyone is gushing over Pike, but on the Exo page everyone is saying the likeness is terrible. It's a tale of 2 groups for sure.
Definitely not getting a warm reception there. Goes back to the value of getting early feedback/input from those who actually are buying the product.

I seem to have vague recollection of Liotta’s name being tossed about as a candidate to play Pike in a reboot or flashback scenario or something. I guess someone or another saw a resemblance to Hunter. I guess this is more than a coincidence,

That would have been pretty cool.

Our input doesn’t matter and we aren’t allowed to give constructive criticism.
Their loss and a missed opportunity to work with the Trek community (customer). The reception on Pike is not good, and as much as they like to say it’s centred around this forum the feedback they’re receiving elsewhere suggests otherwise.

These look a lot better. Much better! Maybe some paint work and concentrating on capturing Hunter's/Pike's glassy blue eyes and we'll have something.

355867455_3540955329484181_7877645482801780004_n.jpg

Much better! I would be more than happy to own the one on the right . . .

It's weird how we all see different things - these are both great, but I prefer the one on the left.

(* and thanks to @histrionics for the (literal) heads-up *)​

Back