EXO-6 Star Trek "TOS" Figures (The Original Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
McCoy
Scotty
Uhura
Sulu
Kirk in a wrap.

All instant pre-orders. Hopefully at least 2 of them coming in April.

I can't wait for the full reveal of the new Spock. He looks so good here.

236896416_3023994897846896_6274165740650775132_n.jpg

Please have realistic expectations. 1/6 doesn't work by selecting a picture then simply click a “reduce size” icon, then we are done.

We still have to comply to the physical world limitations.
Hi Nanjin, I'm not sure I understand what you mean but I was just saying that I was relieved to read that it was an old prototype, in regards to the shirt.

I know that there are materials available today that were not available years ago and that would more accurately capture the "to scale" look of the uniform.

Hi Nanjin, I'm not sure I understand what you mean but I was just saying that I was relieved to read that it was an old prototype, in regards to the shirt.

I know that there are materials available today that were not available years ago and that would more accurately capture the "to scale" look of the uniform.
I love to see some that can be used for TOS in 1/6 scale.

If you know there are usable ones, please show me.

Finding usable TOS fabric is more like luck than long hours browsing at outlets.

Interesting after seeing that I think I might be tempted to get some uniform sets if Nanjin ever makes any. Granted main characters are much more important to me but it might be fun to have a few extra uniforms. I have some extra head sculpts from other figures so all I would need are bodies that work with the sculpt and uniform. I could make red shirt Jack Sparrow and science officer Aragorn. Not sure if I have any extra female head sculpts.

If there are private commission going on. Please don't let me know. I am supposed to gather info and send to licensor.

Do it privately, or I will have to stay out from any threads that have info. I really don't want to stand in grey area.

If there are private commission going on. Please don't let me know. I am supposed to gather info and send to licensor.

Do it privately, or I will have to stay out from any threads that have info. I really don't want to stand in grey area.
No nothing like that these are just photos of a past project we were looking at the material used. Wondering if you found something better than it to use on the TOS uniforms.

No commissions for me. Even if I could afford commissions there would be no need to do it for Trek. In 5 years EXO will have basically done everything and I doubt someone could match the quality as a commission.

I think what he's saying is that if you bring commissions to his attention, he is required to tell the licensor. It doesn't matter if they are current or past projects. They are unlicensed. So, since there are a lot of great custom artists out there who can easily be gone after from a legal point of view by the licensor, it would be better if the forums that a current licensee clearly frequents did not contain any references to non-licensed material, whether or not they are current or past projects. Me, personally, i'd hate to see one of the only custom clothing vendors be closed down....

I took it down, I doubt they'd even enforce it overseas over something like that when we get tons of bootleg releases from tons of companies for larger properties and the companies are still around. I don't see Bleau or Yunsil going anywhere anytime soon either but if it keeps Nanjin happy not to post things that will add more stress to his workload then I will avoid posting thoes type of photos.

I think what he's saying is that if you bring commissions to his attention, he is required to tell the licensor. It doesn't matter if they are current or past projects. They are unlicensed. So, since there are a lot of great custom artists out there who can easily be gone after from a legal point of view by the licensor, it would be better if the forums that a current licensee clearly frequents did not contain any references to non-licensed material, whether or not they are current or past projects. Me, personally, i'd hate to see one of the only custom clothing vendors be closed down....
Just don't do it openly. Because of me, licensor comes.to this forum some time.
I took it down, I doubt they'd even enforce it overseas over something like that when we get tons of bootleg releases from tons of companies for larger properties and the companies are still around. I don't see Bleau or Yunsil going anywhere anytime soon either but if it keeps Nanjin happy not to post things that will add more stress to his workload then I will avoid posting thoes type of photos.
1/6 Star Trek is fragile. I can only protect it with what I can do. If it dies again, then this time will be permanent.

I will do anything possible to protect it, and i will not hesitate to end it if I see unsolvable issues that affect the production (the factory). I have 20+ families to feed. If Trek fails, I have to move on.

Back