EXO-6 Star Trek "TOS" Figures (The Original Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deluxe Kirk w/ regular shirt, dress tunic, 2nd pilot shirt and green wrap around.
Deluxe Spock w/ regular shirt , dress tunic, jumpsuit and brain device + 3D chess board

I enjoy my QMx figures but I have no doubt EXO will do even better versions of the TOS crew. However, it will be hard to beat that QMx Kirk sculpt, but Mirror Sulu should get figure of the year for that incredible sculpt. It's a total knockout.

The QMX figures were fairly good for the time. I really like how Nanjin and EXO-6 has made specialized bodies for the characters. That’s a huge improvement over QMX.

I won’t likely give up my QMX figures. Especially the TOS version of Khan and the Captain’s chair, which aren’t being remade.
The Captains Chair is fantastic! Every collection should have one.

My two cents:
QMX TOS figures were great. Wish I had gotten McCoy. Excited for the WOK figs.
My preference is to get kits or switchouts on a figure vs 4-5 different versions that you have to buy separately.
Selling a licensed/authorized "kit" (head, clothing, accessories) or as an add-on to a figure order is a great way to differentiate between competitors and takes market share from other parties who may offer that.
Connecting with QMx TOS is to continue the failure of QMx TOS. I am not going to do that.

I will not clean up the mess QMx created, and will not degrade my version of TOS.

Searching for minimal damages for some TOS collectors but they constantly blaming me for the unfinished TOS.

If not me, there are trek and still being fuxk at all the time.

Accessories are rejected. But will try again. 99.95% can't be done.

I enjoy my QMx figures but I have no doubt EXO will do even better versions of the TOS crew. However, it will be hard to beat that QMx Kirk sculpt, but Mirror Sulu should get figure of the year for that incredible sculpt. It's a total knockout.
The TOS Kirk sculptor has good relationship with me. I can always ask him to use his current skill and talent level and sculpt TOS Kirk from scratch fitting with our newly developed body.

I dont worry about TOS Kirk sculpt at all.

The TOS Kirk sculptor has good relationship with me. I can always ask him to use his current skill and talent level and sculpt TOS Kirk from scratch fitting with our newly developed body.

I dont worry about TOS Kirk sculpt at all.
I'd rather have a full new set of TOS crew with the sculpter that did that TMP head. Unless you believe the original sculptor can do a much better job now.
EXO-6 new sculpts are way better than the QMX versions.

Hopefully we get a TOS main crew in set colors, that is what I want most:)
Only set color will be considered as Museum Grade and has the official Starfleet Museum Logo (this is a genuine Star Trek asset logo. Not my make up logo. It is a trek cannon)

Screen colors are no different than Playmates colors when display in the public. You know is true because whoever did the color must have just used some random screen caps as references. So the SF Museum logo can not apply. They are NOT Starfleet colors but subjective choices.

Trek uniforms zealots can use our Museum Grade figures uniforms as Swatches to buy fabric. This is the recognition given to my figures within the Trek uniform communities.

Well as Spock famously said.... 'The women!!!"

Where are the TOS women? Mirror Uhura would sell I'm sure in that uniform and give Mirror Sulu some grief. LOL

Curious , would Trek's analogues DR. Who , characters from Assignment Earth fall under EXO-6 licence?
Or would they be a separate licence since it was actually a backdoor pilot for it's own show?

Would love to see (Robert Lansing)Gary Seven & Isis, and companion Roberta Lincoln (Teri Garr) figures made. (LOL and if so good luck matching that groovy 60s dress pattern :lol )
539mz2.gif

539ncn.gif

Last edited:
Definitely Set colors here. Makes the most sense - light can change the look.
I also like that. With set colors, you can control the way the uniforms look with different bulb types. It's like adjusting the hue/temperature/saturation on a TV set.

Yeah man, that Mirror Sulu looks more real than real.

Only set color will be considered as Museum Grade and has the official Starfleet Museum Logo (this is a genuine Star Trek asset logo. Not my make up logo. It is a trek cannon)

Screen colors are no different than Playmates colors when display in the public. You know is true because whoever did the color must have just used some random screen caps as references. So the SF Museum logo can not apply. They are NOT Starfleet colors but subjective choices.

Trek uniforms zealots can use our Museum Grade figures uniforms as Swatches to buy fabric. This is the recognition given to my figures within the Trek uniform communities.
I absolutely LOVE this fact.

Do we have any word regarding what's happening with the duplicate shipping payment we were charged with Mirror Spock?
I was told by Starfleet Command that the Data I ordered last week was captured by the Borg, and that it may take longer than expected for him to arrive at my doorstep.

Back