EXO-6 Star Trek "TOS" Figures (The Original Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don’t forget Janice Rand!
JANICE RAND.... ABSOLUTELY!! Lt. Uhura first, then Yeoman Rand, Nurse Chapel. Of course, there are so many that deserve adding it's a tough call. I'd like to see those of the regular cast before any single story characters. But if the franchise can do it, by all means, "WARP SPEED!"

Do we have any PO ETA for these? A proper Kirk & Spock at the very least. This year, next one? Exo-6 figs ship fast and I can't put them on a payment plan, so I need to plan differently for them, aside from my usual HTs. It's a packed year too, so I'll have to know if I'm prepared to sacrifice something else.

I am considering buying the Captain's Chair for sideshow to have on standby when Kirk is released unless another will be coming soon from EXO-6?

It’s been confirmed that Exo-6 won’t be making a “standalone” captain’s chair. It’s not impossible that nanjin is leaving the door open to including one in a deluxe set.

However, nothing is guaranteed, so I would pick one up while you can like I did.

Definitely get the chair. It’s a good piece and there will be TOS figures eventually. One of my favorite pieces, and I got it for such a great deal.

Captain’s chair is now Wait listed at Sideshow FYI
R.gif
thanks for this info

Yes. No TOS chair unless I go into studio scale models.
Always wanted to control those big ships with a 1/6 captain chair, so many buttons can be used.

Get the chair. QMx made unreasonable amount of them to get that MSRP. Took 5 years and still available. I foresee they will be gone by the time we debute our version of TOS.

It will cost a lot more to produce one now. I still have some stock (or no? I don't even know) If I do, I will sell them together with my TOS at a higher price. So get what's available out there. There should be a minimum of 500 pieces available in the market

The big one for me will always be Kirk in his wraparound. Other than that -

The Main Crew (Spock, McCoy, Scotty, Sulu, Chekov, Uhura, Chapel) - I'm lucky to have gotten both Scotty and Sulu from QMX, but of course I'd buy them yet again.

Aliens - a Klingon (preferrably Koloth, but Kang or Kor would suffice), a Romulan (preferrably the generic Centurion with the helmet like the Mego figure), a Talosian, a Gorn. Maybe a Mugato.

The Cage - Pike, Vina (Orion or not, either way), Spock, Number One, Talosian (goes in both categories lol)

WNMHGB - Kirk, Spock, Scotty, Gary Mitchell, Sulu.

If that was it, I'd be happy. Ones in bold at a minimum.
I concur with you, and then I'd add a Commodore Matt Decker as well.

Back