EXO-6 Star Trek "TOS" Figures (The Original Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about EV? 😉

But I think I'm going to stick with DS9 for my Worf
SNW - Pike, Una, Uhura
DSC - Burnham (Captain), Saru, Tilly, Lorca
TMP - Kirk, Spock, McCoy, Khan
TNG - Picard, Riker, Data, Locutus
DS9 - Sisko, J. Dax, Worf, Dukat
VOY - Complete
ENT - Archer, T'Pol, Trip, Shran
PIC - Shaw, Seven (Captain)

Is the current plan

Ah ok.

I currently have Janeway, The Doctor & Seven from VOY.

Q from TNG (waiting for Diana, Picard, Data, Worf and another Q version?).

Sisko from DS9 (waiting for Kira, Worf and maybe Dax)

Archer from ENT (waiting for T-Pol maybe Shran).

From Picard Worf and oldman Q if made?

Not including the villains and side characters...

Last edited:
Ah ok.

I currently have Janeway, The Doctor & Seven from VOY.

Q from TNG (waiting for Diana, Picard, Data, Wolf and another Q version?).

Sisko from DS9 (waiting for Kira, Wolf and maybe Dax)

Archer from ENT (waiting for T-Pol maybe Shran).

From Picard Wolf and oldman Q if made?

Not including the villains and side characters...
You do know that his name is Worf and not Wolf right?? I thought it was a typo but multiple posts made me want to help out if needed.

You do know that his name is Worf and not Wolf right?? I thought it was a typo but multiple posts made me want to help out if needed.
Of course I know lol. Sometimes you forget yourself when you're writing the English language you know, mixed with typos and fiction spelling 😏

Casual Kirk tease.
FB_IMG_1691501637428.jpg

They could’ve shown the uniform and just blurred the head sculpt instead of using the Enterprise future guy blur filter.

trek_futureguy_5089.jpg
I thought the same thing.
It's probably got the same head sculpt. No mystery if Exo-6 shows the uniform.
-Jim G.G.

There were a few variants, I’d like to see the standard gold uniform offered as an option as well for those of us who didn’t pick up the QMx Kirk.

1691603345248.jpeg

Last edited:
There were a view variants, I’d like to see the standard gold uniform offered as an option as well for those of us who didn’t pick up the QMx Kirk.

View attachment 654974
Looks like probably #3 is the one we'll get? I think I can see rank braids on the sleeve and a black collar next to the neck. I completely forgot about #2. Wonder if we'll ever see the others...

Looks like probably #3 is the one we'll get? I think I can see rank braids on the sleeve and a black collar next to the neck. I completely forgot about #2. Wonder if we'll ever see the others...
If EXO ever went down the road of selling uniforms I think it would be very successful. More times than not we’ve seen a character in several variants (e.g. dress uniform). It’s likely not very economical for the collector to have to buy a complete figure each time, but offering the uniforms for separate purchase is very doable.

Back