EXO-6 Star Trek "The Wrath of Khan" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Collectorzown once again has the best price. $268 total for the Regula One version after discount code and full payment.

Guys these are once in a lifetime figures as there will never be another company sourcing the material for these figures. The only concern is after you lay out all the heavy money, would these figures price increase or decrease over time. I don’t sell much these days but what I have notice is if you ever decide to sell any of the EX0 figures for whatever reasons, you will be lucky to break even and that is even AFTER they sell out…. Only A few figures I think has sold for more than retail . Most are selling at retail or under retail and never sold out which is strange.

Saavik looks amazing.

Considering the market and how collectibles of all levels are priced these days, the essentials seems decent. It’s cool they make those versions when most companies just want to sell only higher priced bigger sets to maximize their return.

The fully kitted out version seems a little high but feels like it’s partly the popular movie tax. I think it’s a good purchase though. Didn’t seem like a figure that could ever exist just a few years ago.

I’m very happy. I’m now one step closer to completing my 1:6 scale Cheers diorama.

You have gotta be the thirstiest nerd alive @QuiGonFishing :LOL:

....but in my defense, what red-blooded boy in his early to mid-teens didn't have his senses moved into high alert when she spun around in that chair at the opening of TWOK on her way to Gamma Hydra Section 14? We all instantly suffered from an immediate case of severe dehydration at the hand of the striking Lieutenant in that amazing and iconic uniform!

IMG_4433.png

So will it be possible to have the jacket flap open on the regular version? I was surprised not to see any photos showing that, although I suppose it would risk creating an unsightly seam or unevenness in front...

Saavik is actually my most wanted figure in this line so I’m glad that she will be kicking off the line. Always been a big fan of the character! Always thinking back to my childhood and seeing the film for the first time and wondering who this new Vulcan lady was sitting in the Captain’s chair giving orders to Spock and Sulu! Those first time viewing memories are priceless and Saavik played an important role in them!

Saavik is actually my most wanted figure in this line so I’m glad that she will be kicking off the line. Always been a big fan of the character! Always thinking back to my childhood and seeing the film for the first time and wondering who this new Vulcan lady was sitting in the Captain’s chair giving orders to Spock and Sulu! Those first time viewing memories are priceless and Saavik played an important role in them!

That pretty much says it all. Agreed. I had the a very similar experience.

For those that are feeling gouged, this is from Nanjins facebook page.
Guess how many seperate pieces of fabrics that we need to pre-cut to make this jacket? Over 52 pieces or under? The number of pieces mean thats the minimum times that the jacket will have to go through a production line. From here, think about the detailings. If 52 pieces is the factor, then the jacket needs to run through the production line close to 65 times.
Everything has to be custom made. Nothing is available in the production material market such as the D-Ring at this size and the orange zipper. Some of the parts are diecast. We decide depending on the appearance. Some things are better using plastics. Molds costs are practically the same for die-cast and plastics materials.

nanjin did say on his facebook last night that there would only be 5 TWOK figures, including Khan. This is disturbing to say the least

nanjin did say on his facebook last night that there would only be 5 TWOK figures, including Khan. This is disturbing to say the least
Not that surprising. Pretty sure that’s always been the plan for The Wrath of Khan lineup. The plan wasn’t to get the full crew. Supposedly we’re getting the full crew in movie uniforms based off their appearances in The Undiscovered Country.

Back