EXO-6 Star Trek "The Next Generation" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, she’s looking pretty good. Did they decide to scrap the set colour/screen colour offering? I thought I heard that from someone here, I ask because Riker appears to be screen colour, maybe he’s an older prototype.

Nice, she’s looking pretty good. Did they decide to scrap the set colour/screen colour offering? I thought I heard that from someone here, I ask because Riker appears to be screen colour, maybe he’s an older prototype.
Nanjin settled on only set colors for everything recently. I'm guessing the difference is that it's an old prototype or just the fabric reacting to the light.

Nanjin settled on only set colors for everything recently. I'm guessing the difference is that it's an old prototype or just the fabric reacting to the light.
If that's how the set color looks in hand I'll be more than happy. As it still has some vibrancy to it, unlike the incredibly dull burgundy of QMX Picard.

Truthfully as much as the set and screen colors for uniforms sounded appealing it never made a ton of sense. Would have added a lot more cost and not really sure it would have been worth it.

Looks like Geordi will come with some engineering accessories thankfully.

387870185_3617090778537302_6586680441448948282_n.jpg

Torres should have come with the engineering kit too. Odd that Nanjin wouldn’t have thought of it earlier when he seemingly on top of all these details. Seems like he’s just working out how to make it now from his post.

I'm really hoping the TNG and DS9 figures won't be as barebones as the VOY ones have been. Each of those characters used a ton of memorable props over the course of their seven seasons, that would be a lot more fun to work with than the usual phaser, tricorder and padd.

Yes it is but judging by other pictures featuring him with Ro, it appears to be the same prototype that was shown over a year ago at Mission Chicago 2022.
Thanks for the info. I just became aware of this company and these are the first time seeing them. I already got three from the voyager series and Judge Q!

Nanjin has put a photo up on FB of Geordi with his hands clasped in front of him and he looks so awesome. They’ve also corrected his VISOR placement as well. Hopefully he’ll be up for pre order in the next couple of months.

Thanks for posting guys, he looks flawless though I hope it’s a matter of weeks vs. months for a PO. Data “should” be shipping soon so we’re due for another.

We’ve seen every main crew member teased except for Crusher and Troi to my knowledge.

Thanks for posting guys, he looks flawless though I hope it’s a matter of weeks vs. months for a PO. Data “should” be shipping soon so we’re due for another.

We’ve seen every main crew member teased except for Crusher and Troi to my knowledge.
No not of the actual sculpts as such. I think maybe a year (or possibly 2) ago there was a tease of Crusher’s uniform with blue coat and more recently a BTS pic of accessories in relation to their respective characters and there was a Medkit for Crusher. But that’s it that I can remember :)

Back